It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

19 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

What were to happen if the Bills beat Cowboys, Pats and Chargers making them 10-6 and the Dolphins lose to the Jets, Cowboys and Ravens making them 9-7. But the Dolphins beat the Bills in the last game, putting both teams at 10-7 and 1-1 head to head?

Miami would win division.  They would have better division record.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

What did you make of Josh's remarks?

That there relationship has never been stronger.  They meet once or twice a week in mcds office to talk about football and life.  That he appreciates how much mcd has learned to trust him.  

Its really worth a listen as I dont think I came away with the same thoughts as @Scott7975

8 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Man I've got that Josh is going to throw a couple picks feeling if Josh goes after him. Hope I'm wrong. 

The guy also gets torched many games too-he can be fooled with a couple of double moves. Have some friends who are cowboys fans and to be honest they don’t really like the guy. Yes he gets turnovers but he gives up huge plays (very similar to Diggs). If he was a great corner, teams wouldn’t throw at him as much as they do 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

The guy also gets torched many games too-he can be fooled with a couple of double moves. Have some friends who are cowboys fans and to be honest they don’t really like the guy. Yes he gets turnovers but he gives up huge plays (very similar to Diggs). If he was a great corner, teams wouldn’t throw at him as much as they do 

Its probably because he is aggressive, which is also why he gets those picks.  Its like the Josh Allen of defense?  haha just kidding around.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He'd be NO MATCH if the Bills run the football!! Let Spencer put that big body on Micah a few times. Run some counters in Micah's direction 

I agree we need to establish the run against the Cowboys.  Also thinking us running some up-tempo offense would help to limit their ability to give exotic looks.  And then other side of the ball, the key will be how much pressure our D-Line can get on Dak.  In my opinion, this game’s going to be decided by who wins in the trenches and turns the ball over the least (I know, sounding very cliche).

Edited by strive_for_five_guy
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I think you mean conference record

No it would be division as Miami would have a better division record and that is the second tie breaker

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Strength of victory in all games.

Strength of schedule in all games

Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best net points in common games.

Best net points in all games.

Best net touchdowns in all games.

Coin toss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.