The weekly "most suspicious officiating moments in the game" thread

Simon

#1 - The Latavius Murray "catch" that was squaring things up for the Kelce "catch"

#2 - The awful contact call on Sherfield's pick on 3rd/10 that gave the Bills a first down around the 20 and a legit chance to ice the game.

Two huge fourth quarter calls that made it look like the NFL wants the Bills still in the hunt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

#1 - The Latavius Murray "catch" that was squaring things up for the Kelce "catch"

#2 - The awful contact call on Sherfield's pick on 3rd/10 that gave the Bills a first down around the 20 and a legit chance to ice the game.

Two huge fourth quarter calls that made it look like the NFL wants the Bills still in the hunt.

Agree with you.and can add Toney offside. Was it a penalty ? Yea!? Just critical play there

bills finally benefited 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

It's all about the storylines.

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

I know you’re kidding, but many others won’t!

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I agree that was fishy. Also the Toney Offside I’m sure happens all the time and they never call it. He was 4 inches past the ball.

Bills receivers were being held/illegal contacted all game long and nothing was being called, ala the AFC Championship Game...force the ref to make those calls and they weren't making them.

Leonard Floyd in particular was being held nearly every play it seemed like but didn't get a call either...

• Agree 3

15 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I agree that was fishy. Also the Toney Offside I’m sure happens all the time and they never call it. He was 4 inches past the ball.

If it was the boundary receiver, stripes might have told him he was off......

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

100%

It's better for the NFL to have Allen in the postseason. The Murray catch was not a catch. The Kelce catch was not a catch. If they called holding on us in that situation I would be livid. It was a mundane play. I will take it as so many of these go against us but it's weird being on the other side of these calls. They did seem to make it up with some offensive holding calls on us in the 4th quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.