12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

43 minutes ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

Against a quality Defense tho?   Have we seen them tested?

Their wins aren’t against good teams.  

That really doesn’t matter as you can only play the teams you’re scheduled to play and perhaps they will indeed look like crap when they face a decent team down the road, but there is no denying their offensive display the past two seasons.

Not saying you’re making one, but these arguments being made by some that they would suck on offense without Hill that are absurd. First because it’s impossible to prove unless the Dolphins lose him for any length of time and secondly because they ignore the other highly skilled players as well as McDaniel’s ability to scheme them so successfully. Those arguments lack substance as a result.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The old NE Patriot method  

The only NE Patriot that threw his hands up at the right time was Gilmore after he blew his coverage. 😂

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

He made contact first, then turned around. Turning around is what saved him.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He did have his head turned looking at the ball

If he did, it must have been subtle.  I didn't see it but I'm also watch the game over my shoulder so not really paying attention that much.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

The only NE Patriot that threw his hands up at the right time was Gilmore after he blew his coverage. 😂

If he did, it must have been subtle.  I didn't see it but I'm also watch the game over my shoulder so not really paying attention that much.

I didnt notice it live either but it was clear on replay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.