12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

This year the playoffs will be tough to watch for me anyways knowing talent wise the Bills should be in easily.  Very bad year for us to miss, losing to some of the worst teams in the NFL

The worst thing to me is that our two playoff kryptonite teams Bengals and Chiefs are not going to be there/ looking vulnerable …

Bad year to miss is right ..

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Who’s comparing those two????

If the talent is that bad for the other teams then we aren’t exactly eliminated yet…

🤷‍♂️

I am, just so i can get more worked up over how McDermott’s crappy defense schemes are wasting a generational QB 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

This year the playoffs will be tough to watch for me anyways knowing talent wise the Bills should be in easily.  Very bad year for us to miss, losing to some of the worst teams in the NFL

If it's Minshew, Trubisky & Flacco in the playoffs, I for one will NOT be watching. Not subjecting myself to such nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Hopefully we get the Steelers loss at least. Not expecting the Rams to do anything resembling actual professional football today. 

10-7 Rams

If we come out of today with Broncos, Steelers and Browns losses.. that’s a massive day for our playoff chances. 

Add in the Texans losing their biggest weapon for Stroud (who’s also looked iffy at times lately)

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.