AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests FINAL 1/7/24 BILLS 2 Seed!

Donuts and Doritos

4 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Doing some playoff machine stuff, it looks like a Bills-Dolphins 1st round playoff matchup is very possible. The Bills win out and the Fins beat Baltimore, its in Miami, Bills win out, Fins lose to Baltimore, it's in Buffalo.

I mean sure, but even the NFL has to think that's a little repetitive since it literally happened last season.

7 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Doing some playoff machine stuff, it looks like a Bills-Dolphins 1st round playoff matchup is very possible. The Bills win out and the Fins beat Baltimore, its in Miami, Bills win out, Fins lose to Baltimore, it's in Buffalo.

Also if the bills lose to the dolphins and the dolphins are the 3 seed we’d probably see them too lol 

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Also if the bills lose to the dolphins and the dolphins are the 3 seed we’d probably see them too lol 

I am firmly in the camp that if we don’t win these last two games, we don’t deserve the playoffs.

There is no excuse to being swept by a 3-11 Patriots team, and I don’t think the Dolphins are good.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

So Trevor Lawrence has a High Ankle Sprain, a concussion and a shoulder injury the last 3 weeks.  They could be in very big trouble. The unfortunate side is they are playing the Panthers next week. Could the Panthers pull it out against a Trevor Lawrence less Jaguars team.

Panthers looked pretty good today 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Apart from Dallas soiling themselves we had a GREAT day today. Patriots would be gravy at this point.

Agreed. Everything went our way, especially ATL taking down Indy, which was unexpected.  Best scenario is we win out. But this is exactly what the NFL wants on the last week of the season.  11 teams in the AFC with a shot and it looks like there could be 11 teams in the NFC with a shot.  Fans of 22 teams going ape sh^t on the final week the season.  That $$$$$$$ and that's what matters to the NFL.

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean sure, but even the NFL has to think that's a little repetitive since it literally happened last season.

I've been trying different scenarios and all I can realistically come up with is, Bills-Fish, Bills-Chiefs, or no playoffs. Unless there's some major upsets.

I still don’t like our chances, sorry guys. If we get in we’ll do damage but I think Miami will eliminate us.

50 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

If New England wins tonight the NYT playoff simulator says the bills are 95% to make the playoffs at 10-7. 

NYT simulator doesn’t know what it’s doing because NE isn’t winning tonight.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.