ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Why would you say that?  I'm not loving all the laws, but I'd like them followed, nonetheless.  The whole system needs an overhaul.  Just because I think the impeachment is a waste of time and money, while they aren't even addressing the problem doesn't mean that I want illegal immigration.  I don't use the term "open borders" because I know it's an inaccurate and dumb catch phrase.  

Are you trying to have someone here believe that you ever had the thought “why won’t the democrats just work with Trump” at any point in time? As the guy you recently defended as being sharp enough for the job would say “c’mon man”. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I strongly suspect you did not engage in this sort of thinking in the time period 2016-2020.  

You mean when the guy who actually tried to fix the border issue, oversaw the most peaceful time in our military history and the economy was booming? Man those were the days. Biden came in and the wars started back up, the border opened up and now everything costs twice as much lol

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you trying to have someone here believe that you ever had the thought “why won’t the democrats just work with Trump” at any point in time? As the guy you recently defended as being sharp enough for the job would say “c’mon man”. 

You think Trump has any interest in working with people he calls the enemy, and says they're going to destroy our country?  I sure as hell wish they worked together, but it gets rarer and rarer.  The GQP doesn't even like itself.   Can you show me where I used the word, "sharp"?  Not a fan of being misquoted, if that's the case.  I recall saying that Biden being senile and demented are overblown.  He is pretty sharp for being 81, and quite spry for that age too.  Is admitting facts about a guy you dislike troubling?  I'm not a fan, but at least he's not Trump

Edited by daz28

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Not trolling, and no reason why you should believe that.  Have I trolled anyone before?  

Because your response is ignorant of the entire history of politicians of at least my lifetime. Politicians say money will be spent "here" and it is all spent "there". The break down the money of the border bill was the perfect example and would give Biden more power who is allowed in. Since I answered your, please answer mine, if Biden was morally or legally right in forcing the Border patrol to allow illegals in why did he allow Texas to stop it so easily? 

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

You think Trump has any interest in working with people he calls the enemy, and says they're going to destroy our country?  I sure as hell wish they worked together, but it gets rarer and rarer.  The GQP doesn't even like itself. 

I don’t. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post a few minutes ago about how they should all work together. Of course they should when it’s Biden in the Oval Office. There is 0% chance you thought that way 2016-2020. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Because your response is ignorant of the entire history of politicians of at least my lifetime. Politicians say money will be spent "here" and it is all spent "there". The break down the money of the border bill was the perfect example and would give Biden more power who is allowed in. Since I answered your, please answer mine, if Biden was morally or legally right in forcing the Border patrol to allow illegals in why did he allow Texas to stop it so easily? 

Can I see the breakdown of the border bill please, especially the parts where here is actually going there?

How would I know why Biden does what Biden does? 

25 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Better question, why ISN'T it a priority now?  Now you don't want a policy change?

No you and I are facing the consequences of children in charge.

You didn’t answer my question. Why such a priority now but not the past three years.

As far as that disaster of a bill biden wanted passed was to allow over five million illegals into the country. And supposedly to close the borders at any time, which he already has the right to do now. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I don’t. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post a few minutes ago about how they should all work together. Of course they should when it’s Biden in the Oval Office. There is 0% chance you thought that way 2016-2020. 

You didn't point out anything.  You're just making a claim that you know something you can't prove.  Very Trumpish  33,000 times, and they stopped counting like 3 years ago

Just now, Westside said:

You didn’t answer my question. Why such a priority now but not the past three years.

As far as that disaster of a bill biden wanted passed was to allow over five million illegals into the country. And supposedly to close the borders at any time, which he already has the right to do now. 

It's been a priority for decades.

That bill had money for border patrol in it.  Why didn't they renegotiate with that remaining?  

Do you want to argue about the past, or think of how we get the border patrol the resources they need.  Maybe do something to the completely broken courts, instead of just saying, "NO", like MJ just did.  The whole system needs a fix, and neither side is getting all of what they want.  Compromise and get it done now, and quit the childish BS.

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He is pretty sharp for being 81, and quite spry for that age

You’ve seen him walking, tumbling, and fumbling. The entire world has. Spry?? Now you’re just being a fanboi. Good lord. 

SPRY?? Give me a damn break. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Joe Biden spry for his age?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ole Daz trying to wrestle JFRs position from him in the PPP useful idiot rankings.

Tell us daz, what do you know about nazi churches?

spry/sprī/

adjective

Lively, active, and brisk; vigorous.

44 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Can I see the breakdown of the border bill please, especially the parts where here is actually going there?

How would I know why Biden does what Biden does? 

So your argument is ignorance and intentional naivete. Use Google and I asked for an opinion. 

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Joe Biden spry for his age?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ole Daz trying to wrestle JFRs position from him in the PPP useful idiot rankings.

Tell us daz, what do you know about nazi churches?

spry/sprī/

adjective

Lively, active, and brisk; vigorous.

Apparently, you don't know much about 81 year-olds.  Being president is harder than typing lies and insults into the keyboard all day.

40 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’ve seen him walking, tumbling, and fumbling. The entire world has. Spry?? Now you’re just being a fanboi. Good lord. 

SPRY?? Give me a damn break. 

I used the word spry in a sentence.  The sentence included for his age.  

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

So your argument is ignorance and intentional naivete. Use Google and I asked for an opinion. 

Just trying to see if you could corroborate your claim.  I do have Google, and here's the number I found: $20.23 billion for border security.  Seems like a good chunk that could help them a lot.

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

Just trying to see if you could corroborate your claim.  I do have Google, and here's the number I found: $20.23 billion for border security.  Seems like a good chunk that could help them a lot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/whats-in-the-senates-118-billion-border-and-ukraine-deal

What does the other 82% of the bill look like? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, daz28 said:

Apparently, you don't know much about 81 year-olds.  Being president is harder than typing lies and insults into the keyboard all day.

I used the word spry in a sentence.  The sentence included for his age.  

How much more does Ukraine get in that same bill? Now ask yourself does that make sense? No it doesn't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Daz: Why won't republicans work with democrats on border "security" to make the invasion permanent?

Elon opening up Twitter/X might end up being the most influential socio-political decision of our lifetimes. 

Still too many people allow MSM to cultivate their beliefs, but as younger generations turn to X/Independent Journalism, the sway corporate owned/pharma controlled news media has on the public will dramatically subside. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

Venezuela?  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13143577/Russia-Vladimir-Putin-weaponise-migrants-Europe.htmlPutin plans to stoke conflict in Africa with private militias, 'weaponising' the flow of migrants to try and influence European elections

Russia is trying to destabilise Europe and influence its elections by driving migrants into the continent using private armies, it has been claimed.

Vladimir Putin already wields influence over a number of the main routes used to reach the continent, and it is now feared that Russia will 'intensify' its efforts to move migrants towards Europe with the arrival of spring.

Using paramilitary forces and private mercenaries, including the notorious Wagner group, it is believed Russia will stoke violence in already volatile nations such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Sudan, Central African Republic and Libya - forcing people to flee their homes and thus driving refugees towards Europe.

15 hours ago, daz28 said:

You didn't point out anything.  You're just making a claim that you know something you can't prove.  Very Trumpish  33,000 times, and they stopped counting like 3 years ago

It's been a priority for decades.

That bill had money for border patrol in it.  Why didn't they renegotiate with that remaining?  

Do you want to argue about the past, or think of how we get the border patrol the resources they need.  Maybe do something to the completely broken courts, instead of just saying, "NO", like MJ just did.  The whole system needs a fix, and neither side is getting all of what they want.  Compromise and get it done now, and quit the childish BS.

The cows already out of the barn. So now you want border security? Never once called for it the past three years. Grow up and stop playing these stupid games. You’re intellectually dishonest and has zero morals. It must really suck to go through life so angry all the time.

17 hours ago, daz28 said:

They should work with him, because they ALL work for us.  Hopefully none of us are that childish.  My grandparents called it cut off your nose to spite your face.  Well, I don't want my government being spiteful OR being afraid to give the other party a win if it's what's best for us. 

There's no need to work with Joke.  He single-handedly reversed Trump's illegal immigration policies that, despite Dems fighting him every step of the way, led to 1/5th the number of illegals entering the US under him than Joke.  The reason why Joke won't reverse what led to this disaster is because it gives Trump a win.

17 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I strongly suspect you did not engage in this sort of thinking in the time period 2016-2020.  

Of course not. 

13 hours ago, SCBills said:

Elon opening up Twitter/X might end up being the most influential socio-political decision of our lifetimes. 

Still too many people allow MSM to cultivate their beliefs, but as younger generations turn to X/Independent Journalism, the sway corporate owned/pharma controlled news media has on the public will dramatically subside. 

ppl leaving twitter in droves.

second< you'd rather get your news from a car maker than a trained journalist?

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

ppl leaving twitter in droves.

second< you'd rather get your news from a car maker than a trained journalist?

What is a trained journalist? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Meanwhile, in the Immigration thread.

Maine residents in uproar over $13million 'Taj Mahal' migrant housing complex where
asylum seekers can stay RENT FREE in luxury apartments for two years

by Bentany Saxton

Residents of a Maine town have hit out at the $13 million construction of a complex of 60 apartments for asylum seekers, where they can live rent free for two years then pay a fraction of the rental price. Locals in Brunswick have expressed fury over the project, which is being funded by a mix of private and public money and which has been heavily criticized by Donald Trump Jr. The apartment complex in Brunswick is one of the many projects being launched by the town in what critics have labeled a 'Taj Mahal', red-carpet welcome for asylum seekers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13145591/maine-taxpayer-funded-apartment-complex-migrants.html

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile, in the Immigration thread.

Maine residents in uproar over $13million 'Taj Mahal' migrant housing complex where
asylum seekers can stay RENT FREE in luxury apartments for two years

by Bentany Saxton

Residents of a Maine town have hit out at the $13 million construction of a complex of 60 apartments for asylum seekers, where they can live rent free for two years then pay a fraction of the rental price. Locals in Brunswick have expressed fury over the project, which is being funded by a mix of private and public money and which has been heavily criticized by Donald Trump Jr. The apartment complex in Brunswick is one of the many projects being launched by the town in what critics have labeled a 'Taj Mahal', red-carpet welcome for asylum seekers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13145591/maine-taxpayer-funded-apartment-complex-migrants.html

This is all being done on purpose to bring chaos and disorder to America. I honestly don't believe they care one iota about illegal immigrants. The illegals know this and are playing the willing victim. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SCBills said:

100% accurate 

The open border is class warfare on the middle class 

No Bill, "uncommitted" Muslims in Michigan aren't threatening to support Trump.  They're threatening to not vote/vote 3rd party. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well kinda. Let's be honest, KJP wrote that tweet, not oatmeal for brains.

She's not smarter than oatmeal for brains...

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

A liberal from today in 1960?

Recognized as an unabashed communist.

They still are today of course. The problem is the ability of people to recognize it.

• Like (+1) 1

What I'd like to hear from insane Democratic leadership supporting this invasion is the number they're shooting for here?

10 million a year forever? 20, 30, a billion in total?

What's their no vacancy number?  How many people do they want to pile into the country?

I listened to an extensive, probing radio show today.

Two separate organizations.

Both concluded that supporting illegals costs the US about $150 billion per year.

That is after subtracting their tax contributions from the expenses they cause.

That means $1156 per year from each American taxpayer.

This is one more thing that is simply unsustainable.

In education costs alone, it is estimated to a $69 billion drain from our schools.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I listened to an extensive, probing radio show today.

Two separate organizations.

Both concluded that supporting illegals costs the US about $150 billion per year.

That is after subtracting their tax contributions from the expenses they cause.

That means $1156 per year from each American taxpayer.

This is one more thing that is simply unsustainable.

In education costs alone, it is estimated to a $69 billion drain from our schools.

The Dems don't care.  They want the votes to continue destroying the country.

• Like (+1) 1

The core problem isn't the immigrants.  Can you blame them?  The Biden administration rolled out the red carpet promising all kinds of goodies and free stuff to any and all comers.  Even spending billions to move people to the border courtesy of US taxpayers and their credit line.

The problem is this adminitration's policy of uncontrolled border security for some unknown duration and magnitude.  What's the goal?  What number lights up the "no vacancy" sign?

Biden's working against the best interests of Ametican citizens.  Costing billions and sending local governments, towns and cities into chaos.  Biden's crew isn't working for America so who are they working for?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1