ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

It's coming.  I'm sure The King, Billsfuk.c, Quack, MD and the rest are prepared to open the doors to their homes....right???

Maybe a public poll is warranted?  They should have the opportunity to go on record to show what wonderful humans they are!

😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's coming.  I'm sure The King, Billsfuk.c, Quack, MD and the rest are prepared to open the doors to their homes....right???

Maybe a public poll is warranted?  They should have the opportunity to go on record to show what wonderful humans they are!

😂

The poor migrants, you would have to be really desperate to live with a Masshole!

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

😂

Texas should stop wasting money on barriers and fences and spend it to build bridges these people can sleep under. 

Abbott 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽

20 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I called it. You are all the same …. Nothing but unaccountable empty rhetoric hand waivers 😂 😂 😂 

Because it’s not an argument, it’s silly. It’s like saying “how many kids are you personally educating” when you talk about public schools. 

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Because it’s not an argument, it’s silly. It’s like saying “how many kids are you personally educating” when you talk about public schools. 

Not silly at all, why should anyone care what some childless virtue signaler without kids thinks about educating kids? Their opinions are ignorance at best. 

You dismiss it because you have no argument, defense or standing. You’re expert on spending other people’s money and resources while pitching in nothing yourself.

Typical 

• Thank you (+1) 1