ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

They have good surveillance in Grand Island and WNY to  deter illegals.  The International RR Bridge has sensors and cameras all over it. On the trails along the Niagara River they have  pressure sensitive pads to detect people that have come ashore. I was geocaching in that area looking for one by a tree pretty close to the water. Put my hand on the trunk to steady myself and I feel a coaxial cable going up the tree. Didn't see a camera but why else would the  cable be there. Plus the people who live there arena the lookout for strangers walking around.

• Like (+1) 2

Edison New Jersey Mayor sends bus of Migrants back to the border over "Major Security Risk".

Biden once again proves he's a CCP asset as its revealed he secretly simplified to questioning procedure (from 40 questions to just 5) for allowing Chinese illegals (only Chinese) to enter the US.  No explanation has been provided to this point in time why the change was made other than the millions in payoffs he and the family received from CCP linked sources.

• Angry 1

If anyone remembers AliG this interview sounds exactly like that...except its not satire.  

interviewer:  What about the consequences of what youre doing in terms of how that effects the woman?

rapist:  Yeah, the consequences we think about that all the time, because she might scream...people might wake up...

interviewer:  I'm talking about the emotional and physical effects..

rapist: yeah uh..sometimes we know that we might rape her and wake up with viruses ourselves like HIV...

interviewer:  What about regretting what you've done to the girl?

rapist:  I do regret it because what if she gets pregnant? who will be the baby's father...

On 1/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

This is flat out wrong 

This could easily go in the war on whiteness thread too. Whites are seen as lesser by these types; not deserving of a homeland or self-determination. 

• Like (+1) 2

Here's an idea:  Build metal buildings in rural areas on cheap land.

10 hours ago, LeviF said:

Whites are seen as lesser by these types; not deserving of a homeland or self-determination. 

by some for sure.  not by me, especially those who have pulled themselves up by the bootstraps....

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Here's an idea:  Build metal buildings in rural areas on cheap land.

by some for sure.  not by me, especially those who have pulled themselves up by the bootstraps....

So like prisons in the middle of no where.  For maga or the criminals coming over illegally