ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That fence is proof that you can’t stop people immigrating over the border

Then why do they have it and recently redid it? Since your state is so great why is it there if it’s ineffective? I’d say it does work and that’s why it’s there 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

That fence is proof that you can’t stop people immigrating over the border

I know that, with your work pedigree, you know that’s not true. 

Anyway…

Suicide rates: up and consistently  rising

Marriage rates: down and consistently falling

TFR: down and falling

Labor force participation: down and falling

The solution to this is not more 3rd worlders. 

Edited by LeviF

Tibs and John’s logic on full display here. Should we try to figure out why no Americans want to sign up for the military? Nah, let’s hand cartel members uniforms and weapons as they come over the border. 

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Biden administration put the word out: if you can make it to Mexico from anywhere in the world, you can walk across the border into the United States. These illegal immigrants aren't just coming from Central America — they're coming from all over the world. 

All of them with well packed luggage and their arms behind their backs (at rest)

Not a good sign. 

There is literally nothing to see in this picture, but you’re finding out a way to make it so you conspiracy theorists are the worst

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Biden administration put the word out: if you can make it to Mexico from anywhere in the world, you can walk across the border into the United States. These illegal immigrants aren't just coming from Central America — they're coming from all over the world. 

All of them with well packed luggage and their arms behind their backs (at rest)

Not a good sign. 

That is how elderly chinese people walk.  

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I really disagree here.  We should drastically lincrease legal immigration, and secure our southern border.

We have had nothing but drastic increases in legal immigration since the 1960s. By what metrics is this country better off for it? And what would continuing that trend do for us?

Just now, LeviF said:

We have had nothing but drastic increases in legal immigration since the 1960s. By what metrics is this country better off for it? And what would continuing that trend do for us?

Not drastic when compared to the population size.  We should be recruiting the world's best and brightest to come here and stay.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Not drastic when compared to the population size.  We should be recruiting the world's best and brightest to come here and stay.

How does one measure "best and brightest" and from whence do they come?

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What a good christian! Wow! 

What would Jesus say? 

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Nice

Fit right in with the right

This is not immigration, this is an INVASION. Open your eyes. Immigration is a legal process which I fully support. I am a grandchild of immigrants. What's happening today is not legal. A strong border using the full force of the military is needed to keep bad guys out. It's been that way for thousands of years throughout human history. If you don't have a border then you don't have a country.

I fully support LEGAL immigration and even the increase and streamlining of this process. But it has to be LEGAL and voted and agreed upon like every other law. You can't just do whatever you want, that's not democracy. The Left likes to change the words to something more agreeable (refugees) so when they break the law it doesn't look as bad. These are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Edited by KDIGGZ

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is not immigration, this is an INVASION. Open your eyes. Immigration is a legal process which I fully support. I am a grandchild of immigrants. What's happening today is not legal. A strong border using the full force of the military is needed to keep bad guys out. It's been that way for thousands of years throughout human history. If you don't have a border then you don't have a country

That's a lie. They are poor people fleeing oppression and you want them murdered. 

What does Jesus think about your Bull Sh it? Using lies to justify murder? 

image.png.d8a73a59692532ac199d4739e719c243.png

Read your bible! Turn off Fox or whatever hateful stuff your mind has been ingesting