ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol…I give real life examples of how the border policy is negatively affecting people, and this is the best you can come up with- a partisan political response?

Come on, man…where’s the intellectual honesty, Billsy? Where’s the substance? Enough with the first grade responses…😉

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I truly can't believe that someone is arguing that allowing terrorists and drug mules into the country is good for us. But some people just roll that way. 

They can't do anything else but deny it's happening.  They're just like how the Dems want them.

• Like (+1) 1

Priorities ...... 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bidens-dhs-orders-border-agents-to-use-preferred-pronouns-for-illegal-immigrants

Rep. Mark Green (R-TN), Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security, says the guidance is an insult to agents begging for more resources to combat the illegal immigration crisis at the border.

“Border Patrol agents are crying out for tools and policies that will help them do their jobs, but are being handed manuals on misgendering instead,” Green told The Daily Wire. “This makes a mockery of those who are doing their best to keep our borders secure.” ......“I’m sure, however, Americans will be comforted to know that those agents are now being trained on which pronouns these bad actors prefer.”

Looking forward to seeing Mayorkas squirm while getting grilled by Committee questions.

• Eyeroll 1

US taxpayers pay hundreds of billions of dollars per year for housing, care, legal services, etc. for illegal immigrants. Not to mention the dollars funneled to subsidize the "legal" immigrants that also shouldn't be here (the relatively rare "high skilled immigrant" does not offset this cost with their net taxpayer status). Not only is inflation driven by printing money to pay for this, but also by the increased strain on a system of finite resources.

You are being driven to poverty to subsidize the hordes that your government is bringing in to replace you. And you're not allowed to notice this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

US taxpayers pay hundreds of billions of dollars per year for housing, care, legal services, etc. for illegal immigrants. Not to mention the dollars funneled to subsidize the "legal" immigrants that also shouldn't be here (the relatively rare "high skilled immigrant" does not offset this cost with their net taxpayer status). Not only is inflation driven by printing money to pay for this, but also by the increased strain on a system of finite resources.

You are being driven to poverty to subsidize the hordes that your government is bringing in to replace you. And you're not allowed to notice this.

Hey, as long as they become Dem voters in the future...

On 11/29/2023 at 9:28 AM, LeviF said:

But they also pay less in prices for good and services and get more jobs created. An older and less employable America is not a better place. Immigration has always made the country better

On 11/29/2023 at 2:31 PM, KDIGGZ said:

sylvester stallone rambo GIF

If you vote for me, this would be our border patrol

What a good christian! Wow! 

What would Jesus say? 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually live in a border state

Why do we not have The outrage that some of you seem to have about immigrants

Because you sold your inheritance decades ago and have been conditioned to drool at every concept that weakens this once great nation. 

Your state produced Dick Nixon 70 years ago and Ronald Reagan not even five decades ago. Impossible now due to demographic replacement. 

43 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Because you sold your inheritance decades ago and have been conditioned to drool at every concept that weakens this once great nation. 

Your state produced Dick Nixon 70 years ago and Ronald Reagan not even five decades ago. Impossible now due to demographic replacement. 

Levi I respect your opinion

But that absolutely did not answer my question

We welcome immigrants because we need them for work

Don’t outrage over immigrants here in California like you do in Texas I wonder why that is

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually live in a border state

Why do we not have The outrage that some of you seem to have about immigrants

Don’t you guys have a fence stopping them from coming in down there? They cross largely in Texas and get shipped to the dem cities who are now overrun with them. 

The Biden administration put the word out: if you can make it to Mexico from anywhere in the world, you can walk across the border into the United States. These illegal immigrants aren't just coming from Central America — they're coming from all over the world. 

All of them with well packed luggage and their arms behind their backs (at rest)

Not a good sign.