ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

your 100% pre clovis?

Hopewell?

Moundbuilders?

Colonists. Your understanding of immigration is fundamentally broken. Not uncommon among modern day conservatives. 

Just now, LeviF said:

Colonists. Your understanding of immigration is fundamentally broken. Not uncommon among modern day conservatives. 

It's actually a favorite topic of mine lately.  

Colonist were immigrants to a new land.

escaping from someplace else.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's actually a favorite topic of mine lately.  

Colonist were immigrants to a new land.

escaping from someplace else.

Again, no. Colonists are not the same as immigrants. There's a reason why it's called New England.

Now, given that immigrants today often act as colonists, it's easy to see where the confusion sets in. They come here and continue to act subject to the same leaders and laws as in their home country. They speak the same language as in their home country. They adhere to the same customs, celebrate the same holidays, practice the same religion as in their home country. And to top it off, they demand support from the US and state/local governments as though they were in their home country petitioning their own government.

Once you square all this, then you realize you've conflated "immigrant" and "colonist" because since the 1960s the so-called government of the United States has subjected the American people to endless colonization by the third world. Which is why nearly all modern "immigration" is bad for America.

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Again, no. Colonists are not the same as immigrants. There's a reason why it's called New England.

Now, given that immigrants today often act as colonists, it's easy to see where the confusion sets in. They come here and continue to act subject to the same leaders and laws as in their home country. They speak the same language as in their home country. They adhere to the same customs, celebrate the same holidays, practice the same religion as in their home country. And to top it off, they demand support from the US and state/local governments as though they were in their home country petitioning their own government.

Once you square all this, then you realize you've conflated "immigrant" and "colonist" because since the 1960s the so-called government of the United States has subjected the American people to endless colonization by the third world. Which is why nearly all modern "immigration" is bad for America.

Good for you.  I disagree on both aspects. 

The Netherlands just elected a right wing government that promised mass deportations.  

America should take note of what’s happening.   Immigration of people who want to be here is good.   Illegal immigration of people who refuse to assimilate is not.  

This will spread throughout Europe as Europeans see their lands being invaded. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3

Here's one you won't see on the  wink wink "news"

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/chicago-may-repeal-being-a-sanctuary

Chicago may quit being a sanctuary city

“Speakers warned the city’s aldermen that they will be targeted for removal and that blacks in the areas so badly impacted by the onslaught of border crossers flooding into the city would even begin voting for Republicans and independents to defeat Democrats who are so sold-out to the illegal alien lobby.”

The list of demands was awesome:

We want the mayor to sign an executive order immediately ending sanctuary city.

Remove illegal immigrants from our city.

We demand that the mayor and the aldermen to not allow any more busloads of illegal immigrants into the city of Chicago.

We demand that the aldermen vote ‘no’ on the budget that assumes an additional $150 million or more — or any amount for immigrants

We demand a funded office of freedmen for black descendants of American chattel slavery.

We support the candidacy of Republicans, independents, and Democrats who oppose sanctuary city.

We demand that you support Illinois African Americans equitable black school achievement.

Keep voting democrap, dummies.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Watch: Riots Erupt Across Dublin After Immigrant Is Accused of Mass Stabbing Attack of Children

Riots broke out across Dublin, Ireland, late Thursday evening as Irish citizens took control of the city centre following a mass stabbing attack where an immigrant man is accused of slashing five individuals near a school — three of which are young children, including a five-year-old girl.

Democrats shrug. It's just some kids?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, Roundybout said:

Sounds like we should make them all legal through a streamlined and simple naturalization process.

Oh wait, they’re brown people so can’t have that. 

Just waving a magic wand, to make them legal (even though they are not) does not absolve the price on the American tax payer, or our infrastructure…

And make no mistake, these people are NOT asylum seekers like our government and media has been propagandizing us to believe…

I work with these people every day and they are only here for jobs and money…They are NOT here because their country is at war or they are being persecuted in some way…

You only believe what you do because a person with a “D” in front of their name told you to think that way…Wake up- do better…Deep down you KNOW this whole thing makes no sense…It’s not benefiting the American citizen…Btw, they are taking jobs and housing from black and brown AMERICANS, including veterans…I know because I see it every day at my job…

So, then the question becomes, do you support black and brown Americans or just black and brown foreigners OVER Americans? 🤔

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Just waving a magic wand, to make them legal (even though they are not) does not absolve the price on the American tax payer, or our infrastructure…

And make no mistake, these people are NOT asylum seekers like our government and media has been propagandizing us to believe…

I work with these people every day and they are only here for jobs and money…They are NOT here because their country is at war or they are being persecuted in some way…

You only believe what you do because a person with a “D” in front of their name told you to think that way…Wake up- do better…Deep down you KNOW this whole thing makes no sense…It’s not benefiting the American citizen…Btw, they are taking jobs and housing from black and brown AMERICANS, including veterans…I know because I see it every day at my job…

So, then the question becomes, do you support black and brown Americans or just black and brown foreigners OVER Americans? 🤔

Please stop 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7uy0prvay9fm8nk8g5z

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Watch: Riots Erupt Across Dublin After Immigrant Is Accused of Mass Stabbing Attack of Children

Riots broke out across Dublin, Ireland, late Thursday evening as Irish citizens took control of the city centre following a mass stabbing attack where an immigrant man is accused of slashing five individuals near a school — three of which are young children, including a five-year-old girl.

Democrats shrug. It's just some kids?

It didn't involve a gun...

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please stop 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7uy0prvay9fm8nk8g5z

Please stop?

What did I say that wasn’t true? Are you afraid to hear the truth about what is happening to our major cities due to Biden’s border policy…

Dont take my word for it- just listen to democrats, themselves..

Again with the ad hominem attacks…why can’t you discuss the substance of the current policy instead of the personality attacks?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Please stop?

What did I say that wasn’t true? Are you afraid to hear the truth about what is happening to our major cities due to Biden’s border policy…

Dont take my word for it- just listen to democrats, themselves..

Again with the ad hominem attacks…why can’t you discuss the substance of the current policy instead of the personality attacks?

Tell us about the current policy 

And why do you feel attacked?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tell us about the current policy 

And why do you feel attacked?

I’ve already listed, in previous posts you’ve responded to, how it is negatively affecting the country…

So instead of responding to my question with a question (to which I’ve already stated the reasons to), why don’t you start by stating why you support the policy that many Democrat officials are not happy with…👍

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’ve already listed, in previous posts you’ve responded to, how it is negatively affecting the country…

So instead of responding to my question with a question (to which I’ve already stated the reasons to), why don’t you start by stating why you support the policy that many Democrat officials are not happy with…👍

You haven't highlighted Biden's actual border policies - you've highlighted what right-wing sites and questionable non-profits want you to believe...

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You haven't highlighted Biden's actual border policies - you've highlighted what right-wing sites and questionable non-profits want you to believe...

No…I’ve highlighted the reality of the situation- that with few exceptions, the Biden administration is letting just about anybody into the country…

Then, under secrecy, they are busing, and flying them to cities all over the country, whether local Democrat governments can handle it or not…

We had a local 80 year old vet get kicked out his apartment for illegals…in a nearby motel, homeless American citizens were being kicked out so that illegals could stay there…A whole team of black and brown workers were recently let go, at my job, only for those positions to be filled by illegals…And I haven’t even mentioned the smuggled fentanyl or child trafficking that is taking place…This is not Right wing talking points- this is real life…

THIS is the Biden administration policy…

Deny all you want, for political reasons, but deep down, you know it’s true…Unfortunately, you often seem to allow your constant partisanship to cloud your judgement…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No…I’ve highlighted the reality of the situation- that with few exceptions, the Biden administration is letting just about anybody into the country…

Then, under secrecy, they are busing, and flying them to cities all over the country, whether local Democrat governments can handle it or not…

We had a local 80 year old vet get kicked out his apartment for illegals…in a nearby motel, homeless American citizens were being kicked out so that illegals could stay there…A whole team of black and brown workers were recently let go, at my job, only for those positions to be filled by illegals…This is not Right wing talking points- this is real life…

THIS is the Biden administration policy…

Deny all you want, for political reasons, but deep down, you know it’s true…Unfortunately, you often seem to allow your constant partisanship to cloud your judgement…

Fox News loves you.

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fox News loves you.

Lol…I give real life examples of how the border policy is negatively affecting people, and this is the best you can come up with- a partisan political response?

Come on, man…where’s the intellectual honesty, Billsy? Where’s the substance? Enough with the first grade responses…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/22/2023 at 6:03 PM, SCBills said:

The Netherlands just elected a right wing government that promised mass deportations.  

America should take note of what’s happening.   Immigration of people who want to be here is good.   Illegal immigration of people who refuse to assimilate is not.  

This will spread throughout Europe as Europeans see their lands being invaded. 

I’m trying to figure out why anybody would listen to Conor McGregor in anything in anything politically related

The guy is a psychopath, a rich psychopath

• Eyeroll 1