Bills Jets brawl in tunnel after the game.

TwistofFate

Just now, BBFL said:

Dawkins might be the only through and through sh-t talker we have on the team. Dude is always chirping. 

I would give that crown to Jordan Philips. He’s always chirping. He also seems to always be knocking somebody down after the whistle. 

I think the refs made a point to tell Dawkins to STFU tonight after that flop and and dumb celebration like he drew a call. He was called for holding just a play or two later. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Seems like football is one of the few sports where the teams often enter and exit the field via the same entrance/tunnel.  I wonder if that will happen in the new stadium or will it be on opposite corners?

I'm pretty sure the bills are like the only team in the NFL were both teams come in and out of the same tunnel. My understanding is the new stadium will have separate entrances and exits.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Clemons not getting a penalty was absurd. Dawkins was already falling down finishing the block before the whistle blew.  That was a JV officiating crew.  

I think it’s Eck’s first season as a head referee.  Rough outing today for sure.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mango said:

I would give that crown to Jordan Philips. He’s always chirping. He also seems to always be knocking somebody down after the whistle. 

I think the refs made a point to tell Dawkins to STFU tonight after that flop and and dumb celebration like he drew a call. He was called for holding just a play or two later. 

Yeah he tried to get the crowd hyped after he had an unforced penalty. Dude has no discretion 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I'm pretty sure the bills are like the only team in the NFL were both teams come in and out of the same tunnel. My understanding is the new stadium will have separate entrances and exits.

It was pretty funny when Shaq and Fournette got kicked from the Jags game and both had to leave from the same tunnel, round two almost kicked off.

7 minutes ago, Zag20 said:

Yeah he tried to get the crowd hyped after he had an unforced penalty. Dude has no discretion 

I think Dawkins legit thought he drew an unsportsmanlike with his flop and then ran a victory lap. 

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Gardner's slam on Diggs.....I was surprised nothing really broke out from that. I do agree with the above poster, Dawkins was pancaking the guy before the whistle blew

I was curious in real time if Dawkins did draw the penalty and then when he took that victory lap the refs were like …. Actually, eat a *****. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Jets player should have been flagged according to the letter of the rules for the late hit on Dawkins on Dawkins flop. Could easily make the case for offsetting there. It's clear the refs were either rookies who didn't know the rules (I played football and was taught from day one, you don't hit someone after the whistle which the Jets player did/) or just didn't care to enforce then equally. The officials let the Jets get away with such dirty play all night. In a normal job, they should get pink slips right before the holidays and fired. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.