There's only one thing that can save this season now...

BillsPride12

5 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

It would help if Von Miller could play up to even a fraction of what he is being paid.  Two starter caliber players could have been had with the money he is getting.  One tackle so far, and I don't expect anything from him going forward.  He is out there for the exercise in my view.

I really think it’s the brace/cast he has on and he’s gonna improve exponentially the end of November/December when it comes off.  If we pulled out that broncos game I think things would’ve started to come together down the stretch run but now it might be too late 

On 11/17/2023 at 4:11 PM, Low Positive said:

Look at those ugly a** jerseys!

If this team doesn’t start winning soon, punish them with those throwbacks

23 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I really think it’s the brace/cast he has on and he’s gonna improve exponentially the end of November/December when it comes off.  If we pulled out that broncos game I think things would’ve started to come together down the stretch run but now it might be too late 

For sure. Speed guys don’t play in braces. I don’t care what celestial realm the material came from. Like doing jumping jacks..? Now do them in handcuffs.

Only thing that saves this crap fest of a season is Taylor freaking Swift buying both teams from Pegula. 

Everything that woman touches turns to gold. Love Pegs for keeping the teams in Buffalo, but time to reverse the curse.

And she can bring her boy toy with her too ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

On 11/17/2023 at 6:19 PM, BillsPride12 said:

Wow the drought was such a blur and it's not something I try to reflect back on too often I had forgotten that Broncos game, Cowboys game, the NE beatdown and the 8-0 disaster in Cleveland were all in the same season.  Throw in that Giants game in the freezing rain at the end of the year too.  2004 was my favorite drought year but 07 might be the worst one of them. 

The Giants loss at home was brutal.  They must have run for well over 200 yards.

is McDermott really a whole lot better then Jauron?  

Would Jauron have done any worse with Josh Allen then McDermott ?

I remember the Cowboys loss like it was yesterday. Brutal!  Donte Witner not recovering the onside kick. And Nick Folk kicking a 53yard FG.  Everytime I see him

kick I think about that game. 

As for this season, let’s hope Joe Brady can scheme some really good plays.  The offense has been lousy since the Miami game accept for the 1st half of the Tampa game.  The problem is our WR group pretty much sucks.   Even Diggs is not making many plays.  The two best players on the Bills offense this year have been Cook and Kincaid.  We need much better overall at WR.  I can’t think of many teams w worse WR group than us.  Can any of you?

That being said, if the Bills miss the playoffs, McDermott needs to go.  Even w the WR group we have and the injuries.  We have Josh frikin Allen.  And the team is clueless how to maximize his talent.  The performances the past 6 weeks have been consistently ugly. We look like *****.  McDermott has no clue.  Because he is not glib, people think he is smart.  He sucks as a head coach.  I have not missed a game since the end of the 1994 season.  I know my team. And I know football. If we don’t go at least 5-2 w a chance to win the division the final week of the season.  McDermott needs to get the ***** out of Buffalo. 

On 11/17/2023 at 6:16 PM, Perk71 said:

Bills go 5-2 down the stretch. Mark this post! 🤙🏼

Go Bills!!

And unfortunately unless those two losses are against Philly & Dallas, we probably still lose out on conference tie breaker sitting at 2-5 currently. Letting Mack Jones, Russel Wilson, and Zack Wilson come back to win will haunt. Would have been way better to have lost to TB, NYG, and WAS than those AFC scrubs. I'm only confident on making it with a 6-1 finish 

On 11/17/2023 at 6:14 AM, BillsPride12 said:

That really was a heartbreaking loss.  After the 6 game winning streak and the way things were falling into place, Bills fans were really starting to Billieve the drought was coming to an end.  I remember the atmosphere at the stadium was pretty wild that day but there were soooo many Steelers fans there.  Gut punching loss but I got a nice taste of revenge going to Pittsburgh in 2019 when we beat them to clinch a playoff spot and pretty much knock them out and so many Bills fans traveled there that day.  

It was a heartbreak.  Who placed things back into perspective for me was Ross Tucker.  He used to host the morning kickoff  on NFLR and I asked him about that game.  He stated they lost so many O Linemen towards the end of the year, they were pulling guys off the street.  He stated basically, we couldn’t get it done so he took responsibility for not giving his QB the protection he needed in that game.  He stated it was a terrible loss for him as he felt more of a part of Buffalo, than any other team he played on in the 8 years in the league.

So it wasn’t just the fans who had their heart broken.  Anyway, we wouldn’t ever done anything in the playoffs if they had pull off the upset.

As far as a run, we’ll find this afternoon if Brady can be the difference.  We need a convincing win today.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

How about the fake Bledsoe sneak

and pitch back to McGahee in that Seattle game (which was the cheeseburger game)?! 

it’s at about 35 seconds in this video:

The kind of creativity and fun the current team needs.

• 1 month later...

Somewhere along the way I think McD started sneaking in some Cheeseburgers to the Bills weekly routine...

Seriously though this late season surge reminds me a lot of the 2004 season with the major caveat being this team is so much more talented and getting into the playoffs would mean so much more as they would instantly become one of the favorites in this weakened AFC playoff picture 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.