Fire McDermott - 12 On the Field INEXCUSABLE

WEATHER DOT COM

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Defence was great until they need a stop in a clutch situation.

So typical .

Jacksonville, Patriots, bengals last week, now this week where they need a stop in the 4th and can’t get it done

idiot defense kept them in the game. a real offense would of buried this team the way the bills offense played

1 minute ago, Heavy Kevi said:

I really hope they are dead men walking.

But even if Terry/Beane decide it's over for McD, they will wait until they are eliminated from the playoffs.

Which, I'm fine with. This year is a wash if you change coaches now anyway.

We need a offensive guru HC and there aren't any of those that can install a new offense over the bye week.

The year is already lost.  This is not a championship-caliber outfit, and they all need to go.  Not in a week, not in a month, not in the offseason.  Now.  Enough is enough.  We have moved to the phase of The Process where they are destroying Josh Allen.  This must not be allowed.  This must not be normalized.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

He’s saying that it was the head coach that screwed up. Multiple people screwed up here, but it was 1 single person who is responsible everyone is doing the correct thing. And that person is McD. So, it was McD screwing up that cost us the game

The HC is responsible for everything. But the HC must delegate many of his duties to the asst coaches. But if you fire the HC everytime someone on staff screws up you'll have no continuity.

It is troublesome that there are so many screwups late that cost us games and that needs to be fixed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

idiot defense kept them in the game. a real offense would of buried this team the way the bills offense played

The loss is mostly on the offence for sure.

But once AGAIN, the defence can’t make a clutch stop.

0-4 this year now in these opportunities . Haven’t made a clutch stop with under 5 minutes to go once this year.

Lets try to keep name calling out of this by the way eh👍

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Guys hate to say this but Allen isn’t the QB we thought he was. Still making dumb mother fing decisions!!! Should have had another int in the first quarter!! Dude is not good!! Mc Ds biggest mistake. Not taking Patty Mahomes!!!

Edited by Baba Booey
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Listen I’m kinda with you. But regardless it’s fair to say this isn’t the first time that SOMETHING goes wrong and we lose the game in painful fashion. It’s becoming a trend. That starts at the top. It’s getting more obvious as the years go on but same end result - finding ridiculous ways to lose. Yeh, maybe it technically wasn’t McD’s responsibility on that specific play. However, the stench from the rotting fish head has seeped its way across the entire team and mistakes keep happening. And that ultimately falls on McD. 

Earlier today I told my friend my knock on McD was the constant Keystone Kops feeling we always seem to have at the end of halfs and games.  Then tonight right on cue here comes yakety sax music

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

And I think you couldnt be more wrong. It's mcd's operation and he failed....again

I get this reasoning. The HC is responsible for everything but as such the HC must delegate duties to the asst coaches.

The reasonong that screwups are on the HC makes McD responsible for the 4 turnovers (team not physically and mentally prepared) but that's absurd.  BTW I realize that you aren't making this argument but it is the logical conclusion that the HC is responsible for everything.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

26 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He sat Cook for more than a quarter after the fumble. Cook WAS THE ONLY BILLS PLAYER TONIGHT. Did they think they were good enough to punish Cook and not lose a step on the field. Didn’t bench Davis. Didn’t bench Allen. Just Cook. 

He is a textbook hypocrite. Preach accountability but it's only for some, and never for himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Earlier today I told my friend my knock on McD was the constant Keystone Kops feeling we always seem to have at the end of halfs and games.  Then tonight right on cue here comes yakety sax music

I think there is something to that. What’s weird is that I feel Andy Reid had a little bit of that as well when he was in Philly - everyone was just waiting for the other shoe to drop and it always did. It almost becomes psychological for the entire team; you’re just waiting for something to go wrong.  But then he found the perfect pairing with Mahomes and it has worked. 

I don’t know what McD’s fait will be but his time in Buffalo may be done soon. Might be best for both parties. I wanted it to work but we are always waiting for the other shoe to drop and it always does, inevitably. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

He is amazingly bad. He has proved time and time again he is not capable of in game management. Craps his pants in the big moments every single time. There are no excuses left. He needs to go, immediately.

I don't think it's a matter of him soiling his pants. He just doesn't possess the requisite intellect.

He has the decision making and processing of a waterboy.

Hey McDermott, you need of end of the game Tutor your scheme doesn’t work. 

No this isn’t wrestling that you do it over and over again, everybody knows what you’re doing on defense

They’re on to you.  The owners should demand changes or you’re out the door.

Edited by popcornpam

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.