Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Just now, HappyDays said:

Bobby Slowik appears to be an excellent OC. Dorsey was an uninspiring hire from the beginning.

But what you have to accept is that we are not going to permanently improve our offensive coaching unless that change comes at the top. Look at what happened to the Falcons after Kyle Shanahan got hired away. I think there's a decent chance Houston and Detroit go through a similar drop off when their OCs inevitably get hired as head coaches.

Slowik is who I would want the bills to hire as a HC if they move on from McDermott. 

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Very incorrect. It's only 42% if we beat the Broncos. And only 49% if we beat the Broncos AND the Jets.

The Bills are at the point where they're going to have to beat the Cowboys and Chargers AND pull a major upset (one of @PHI, @KC, or @MIA) to make the playoffs.

I’m not sure about the percentages. But if we beat DEN, NYJ, NE, at LAC and at MIA then we have 10 wins. But the Bills have to start playing better.

I don’t consider Miami a huge upset either.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I’m not sure about the percentages. But if we beat DEN, NYJ, NE, at LAC and at MIA then we have 10 wins. But the Bills have to start playing better.

Nor the chiefs cowboys or eagles

33 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh the Texans had 550 yards of offense?

that’s impossible, they have a defensive head coach. Only offensive head coaches can succeed, Bills fans told me

Just don’t look further back than a couple of weeks ago when they lost to the Panthers….

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Shoot your shot. Call the record going into the last week of the season 

For me:

Broncos - W

Jets - W

Eagles - L

Chiefs - L

Cowboys - W

Chargers - W (both them and the Bills are so badly coached this could go either way)

Pats - W

Dolphins - L

The Cowboys is the key matchup as it is a possible loss, and would be the difference between 10-7 and 9-8. The Bills are capable of a shock, and tend to play the Chiefs hard, so could be a surprise win there but not holding my breath.

15 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I didn't think serious discussions about trading Josh would take place without him even throwing an interception or overthrowing a receiver this weekend (yet).

The QBs that people are fantasy trading him for did both of those things today 🤣

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Very incorrect. It's only 42% if we beat the Broncos. And only 49% if we beat the Broncos AND the Jets.

The Bills are at the point where they're going to have to beat the Cowboys and Chargers AND pull a major upset (one of @PHI, @KC, or @MIA) to make the playoffs.

Wrong.  Assuming you believe the NYT projections, wins over broncos jests pats and chargers-- bills have 77% chance to make playoffs.  Those are games a playoff caliber team should win.  

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

This is the best and likeliest route to the playoffs for the Bills. Would put us at 7-5 in the AFC which should be good enough for a wild card, and may still allow us to be in position to win the division in the final week

• Agree 1

Just now, buffblue said:

This is the best and likeliest route to the playoffs for the Bills. Would put us at 7-5 in the AFC which should be good enough for a wild card, and may still allow us to be in position to win the division in the final week

The flip side is, if we lose either of the next 2 weeks I'm pretty sure we are done.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.