Another Tre Hendrickson attempt to injure Allen?

Simon

I swear I saw Hendrickson go after Allen's lower legs yet again last night, this time with a leg whip. I couldn't find video of it, haven't heard of anybody talking about it and when I mentioned it last night in the game thread nobody responded.

I don't have any recording devices and didn't see a replay, so now I'm wondering if it was just my imagination?

Did anybody else see it? Or better yet, have video of it?

I think it was in the 4th qrtr with 5-7 minutes left, maybe just before that hopeless challenge that cost the Bills another time out.

Dawkins put the RDE on the ground and I think Allen was trying to slip outside to his left. As the End is going down (I think it was Hendrickson) he contorts himself around and actually throws a ***** leg whip at Allen as he's on the move.

It's illegal for a good reason and should have been a personal foul (of course it wasn't) and if it was as bad as I thought, then that dirtbag should be hearing from the league office this week.

If I'm not imagining it, then I cannot be the only one who saw it.

Any help from anyone who might have the game recorded on their DVR thingamabob?

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

I swear I saw Hendrickson go after Allen's lower legs yet again last night, this time with a leg whip. I couldn't find video of it, haven't heard of anybody talking about it and when I mentioned it last night in the game thread nobody responded.

I don't have any recording devices and didn't see a replay, so now I'm wondering if it was just my imagination?

Did anybody else see it? Or better yet, have video of it?

I think it was in the 4th qrtr with 5-7 minutes left, maybe just before that hopeless challenge that cost the Bills another time out.

Dawkins put the RDE on the ground and I think Allen was trying to slip outside to his left. As the End is going down (I think it was Hendrickson) he contorts himself around and actually throws a ***** leg whip at Allen as he's on the move.

It's illegal for a good reason and should have been a personal foul (of course it wasn't) and if it was as bad as I thought, then that dirtbag should be hearing from the league office this week.

If I'm not imagining it, then I cannot be the only one who saw it.

Any help from anyone who might have the game recorded on their DVR thingamabob?

People keep saying this happened, I've been searching twitter and youtube to find it, do you have a clip of it anywhere? I didn't see it happening.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

People keep saying this happened, I've been searching twitter and youtube to find it, do you have a clip of it anywhere? I didn't see it happening.

I was asking for a clip myself.

And I haven't seen or heard a single other soul mention it (although I admittedly don't watch sports media or twitter, etc).

Who else did you hear talking about it?

Just now, Simon said:

I was asking for a clip myself.

And I haven't seen or heard a single other soul mention it (although I admittedly don't watch sports media or twitter, etc).

Who else did you hear talking about it?

This message board yesterday went nuts when it happened but I didn't see it, it must have been when I took my 30th pee of the night lol I've been trying to see it ever since so I went on X or Twitter or whatever the hell its called now and Youtube but haven't seen it, not that I don't believe it but I want to see for myself.

Don't know how to make a recording from youtube tv, but I re-watched the 4th Q plays. 

I think the play we're looking at is actually the play that McD challenged

1st & 10 at CIN 37

(5:40 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short left to T.Sherfield [J.Ossai]. Buffalo challenged the incomplete pass ruling, and the play was Upheld. The ruling on the field stands. (Timeout #2.)

It looks like Dawkins throws Hendrickson down, and he extends his legs out to try and hit Josh as he's falling. Hendrickson didn't connect though. 

Is it still a penalty if the defender doesn't connect? The intent was there and was a dirty AF move, but Josh dodged it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

This message board yesterday went nuts when it happened 

I'm not sure where you're talking about.

I was the only one who actually mentioned it here, nobody else said a word about it in the game thread.

9 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Don't know how to make a recording from youtube tv, but I re-watched the 4th Q plays. 

1st & 10 at CIN 37

(5:40 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short left to T.Sherfield [J.Ossai]. Buffalo challenged the incomplete pass ruling, and the play was Upheld. The ruling on the field stands. (Timeout #2.)

It looks like Dawkins throws Hendrickson down, and he extends his legs out to try and hit Josh as he's falling. Hendrickson didn't connect though. 

Is it still a penalty if the defender doesn't connect? The intent was there and was a dirty AF move, but Josh dodged it. 

Bless you, sir.

Thanks for the confirmation that this guy is a 100% scumbag.

I don't know the verbiage on the rule, but a leg whip is considered an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

I can't imagine that the penalty depends on whether the effort to injure another player was actually successful or not. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

This message board yesterday went nuts when it happened but I didn't see it, it must have been when I took my 30th pee of the night lol I've been trying to see it ever since so I went on X or Twitter or whatever the hell its called now and Youtube but haven't seen it, not that I don't believe it but I want to see for myself.

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

I was the only one who actually mentioned it here, nobody else said a word about it in the game thread.

I'm wondering if the one that the board went nuts on was the tripping that they hit Kincaid with that he came up limping from. I know the board had a lot to say about that one...but don't remember anything about Hendrickson.

Hard to keep up with all the dirty plays the Bengals try.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I think if the chiefs play the bengals I’m rooting for the chiefs every time. The chiefs may be annoying AF but the bengals are dirty. I can’t stand dirt cheap shots 

It's a shame, because I liked the Bengals before last year.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm wondering if the one that the board went nuts on was the tripping that they hit Kincaid with that he came up limping from. I know the board had a lot to say about that one...but don't remember anything about Hendrickson.

Hard to keep up with all the dirty plays the Bengals try.

LOL yeah it is 

Maybe you're right, I can't be certain now and I was on my 4th Jack & Coke (coca cola not the other) .

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Simon said:

Bless you, sir.

I don't know the verbiage on the rule, but a leg whip is considered an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

I can't imagine that the penalty depends on whether the effort to injure another player was actually successful or not. 🤷‍♂️

That whole team is full of scumbags. We need an enforcer on each side of the ball for those situations. See: incognito, Richie 

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

That whole team is full of scumbags. We need an enforcer on each side of the ball for those situations. See: incognito, Richie 

If it happens again, I have zero problem with Brown going after him and getting tossed.

And I'm not talking about some pushing and shoving; we've now entered throat punch territory.

• Agree 2

This is so funny as I’m reading this thread I’ve got OBL on and Chris Brown just said it! Hendrickson tried to trip up josh and JA avoided it and it should be a foul. Yet another dirty BUNGLE play and another refs mistake. 
BTW these BUNGLES are super cocky. During the pregame on fox, Chase was asked if there’s a healthy amount of  hate for the Bills and he replies they probably hate us but we don’t think about them. 

hate this team. 

Edited by AlfaBill

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

This is so funny as I’m reading this thread I’ve got OBL on and Chris Brown just said it! Hendrickson tried to trip up josh and JA avoided it and it should be a foul.

It was worse than just a trip, imo. It was a legit leg whip.

And call in to tell that guy to quit stealing stuff from TBD without giving us credit. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

This is so funny as I’m reading this thread I’ve got OBL on and Chris Brown just said it! Hendrickson tried to trip up josh and JA avoided it and it should be a foul. Yet another dirty BUNGLE play and another refs mistake. 
BTW these BUNGLES are super cocky. During the pregame on fox, Chase was asked if there’s a healthy amount of  hate for the Bills and he replies they probably hate us but we don’t think about them. 

hate this team. 

The Burrow led Bengals are only 2-0 against us and are already claiming they own us. 

3 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

1st & 10 at CIN 37

Alright, so I had to dial this play up to see for myself.  I’m no Hendrickson or Bengal apologist, but I can see why no penalty was called or no fuss was made.  Dion sort of spins 91 to the ground, and in the process of rolling over from his frontside to his backside his legs follow suit and they miss Allen completely.  As he completed the rolling motion and gets to his backside, did his left leg straighten out a little bit more than normal?  Maybe, but it was not a leg whip imho.  Looked like typical pocket trash.

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

And that scummy Bengals defender slide tackled Kincaid like he was shutting down a shortstop turning 2

Incredibly dangerous and illegal 

That play was egregious yet absolutely no call from Kemp's worthless crew.  The more we lose the less valuable we become for the shield.  And the less calls we get.

4 hours ago, Simon said:

Bless you, sir.

Hubbard as well

watching on all 22, first drive throw to Diggs from the 20 and hits Allen low at least 2 seconds after ball was thrown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.