The Bills are done, stick a fork in them

HopefulFuture

But it's not "just" McD and Beane. It's the players as well. Specifically Allen, but there are others. These repeated turnovers aren't solely on coaching.

I hate to say this, because even I like the guy, but it's like beating a dead horse, Allen, while a good QB, is not the answer. There are just way to many boneheaded plays by him. Again, in my most humbled opinion.

Edited by HopefulFuture
  • Dislike 1

Well, Allen is not playing well for most of this year.  He looks scared out there.  I don't know why that is - he was even struggling to hand the ball off tonight.  Is it Dorsey?  I don't know, but I know this team will not be making the playoffs this year.  Some changes need to be made, and Dorsey will be the first chip to fall.

This team will not win another game the rest of the year and the rebuilding will happen without McD and Dorsey and a lot of other dead weight on this team will get the axe, all the old guys on this team are history.  This team is to slow, old and over paid with bad free agent signings,  VON MILLER!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

This was not difficult to see coming to be honest. It starts with the GM. The coaching staff, the players are all products of the GM and their staff.

Instead of hiring a defensive minded coach, you need an offensive minded coach, especially with a player like Allen. You then build the receiving corps, a strong backfield and a top notch O line 

Contrary to popular belief, defenses don't win you championships, scoring more than your opponents does.

What's happened here in Buffalo was very predictable.

Edited by HopefulFuture

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, HopefulFuture said:

I've watched these past 4 years, the window isn't closing, it's closed.

Allen isn't the answer. Good QB, but he can't win the clutch games. Oh I know fans will throw a multitude of excuses....coaching, personnel, and each have merit on their own right.

Beans and McD need to go, so does Allen. Let Diggs go to. Get what you can in trade value. That should be solid building blocks if the right management team and coaching staff are assembled.

Many will hate this opinion, but if your not accepting the reality of the current situation, then your living your Bills Fandom in la la land.

The current organizational make up, from management and coaching to roster personnel is not taking this team anywhere.

I know, hate it, hate me and a growing number that share this opinion, but it won't change the reality on the ground. This team is going nowhere, and the past 4+ years outcomes project this.

The time for denial is over. It's time to move on to acceptance.

Hate to say I told ya'll so.....

But I told ya'll so

• Haha (+1) 2

Allen isn't the answer. Good QB, but he can't win the clutch games. Oh I know fans will throw a multitude of excuses....coaching, personnel, and each have merit on their own right.

Beans and McD need to go, so does Allen. Let Diggs go to. Get what you can in trade value. That should be solid building blocks if the right management team and coaching staff are assembled.

Many will hate this opinion, but if your not accepting the reality of the current situation, then your living your Bills Fandom in la la land.

The current organizational make up, from management and coaching to roster personnel is not taking this team anywhere.

I know, hate it, hate me and a growing number that share this opinion, but it won't change the reality on the ground. This team is going nowhere, and the past 4+ years outcomes project this.

We should fire fans who think like this with McDermott lol...allen is the best qb this franchise has ever had and a top 2 qb in football lol....too bad we have bad coaching as his career is being wasted

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

We should fire fans who think like this with McDermott lol...allen is the best qb this franchise has ever had and a top 2 qb in football lol....too bad we have bad coaching as his career is being wasted

Abso-fricken-lutely!

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...

There should be a middle finger Emoji.....🖕

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.