What's on Your Menu for the Cinci Bengals Game?

HIT BY SPIKES

27 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

For anyone going to the game, I would check out the Jeff Ruby restaurants. I used to travel to Cincy a decent amount, and those are great restaurants! 

Agreed!  I found it hard to get a dinner reservation anywhere near the stadium before the game (no surprise), so I took M&S as a decent option (and a great location).

Edited by TheWei44
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Beer maybe. The food was meh or if it was decent it was a chain that you could get anywhere. I'd rather throw up on some noodles and eat that than eat the crap they call chili. 

As with any city, finding the gems are the key. Skyline/Cincinnati Chili is what it is and is no different than a Garbage plate in Rochester. For the locals it is a delicacy and for the visitors it is very hit or miss. Montgomery Inn is an incredible restaurant and while the ribs are the famous choice, the entire menu is worth trying. Over-The-Rhine was really making a comeback while I was living there and the boutique restaurants and bars/breweries that opened up there were wonderful. Additionally places like Zips in Mt. Lookout and The Echo in Hyde Park are fantastic. Arthur’s was another great place to get a meal and Graeter’s Ice Cream is absolutely awesome. As was mentioned, Jeff Ruby’s places are worth a visit as well (although Jeff may or may not be a scumbag) and the water front along the banks of the Ohio has an incredible social atmosphere. It’s a great city. Glad I lived there, glad I came home, but it’s a cool town. The brewery scene was great and my personal favorite was Rheingiest. So many other good ones, though.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.