How Good Is Miami? How Good is Buffalo?

BuffaloBaumer

So far, Buffalo has beat Washington, Giants, Raiders, Dolphins and Bucs. Bills best win was vs Miami.

Miami has beat Pats, Chargers, Broncos, Giants, Panthers and Pats again. Fins best win vs Chargers

With Miami playing KC and Bills playing Bengals this week, I think we are about to see who is going to win the division soon. Miami has a very easy schedule coming up after the Chiefs, and if they pull off the win and we lose to Cinci, it looks like wild card will be the only hope. I would be fine with a close loss to Cinci IF Miami loses to the Chiefs. The division will still be in play and I believe Buffalo will get better each week (as long as no more injuries). 

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

lol, that about says it all right there

To the extent it says what you are saying it says, it says exactly the same thing about the Bills

Bills and Dolphins can (generally) beat up on bad teams, and lose to anyone over .500

18 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

To the extent it says what you are saying it says, it says exactly the same thing about the Bills

Bills and Dolphins can (generally) beat up on bad teams, and lose to anyone over .500

Bills have beaten four teams who were at or over .500 at the time they played.

Dolphins have beaten ... zero such teams?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

The last time Miami beat a team with a winning record when they played was Week 3

of 2022

Miami has constructed a team that's custom-built to easily shred below average teams. 

But as soon as they play a complete team with a competent defense, they get exposed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

KC is going to win becuase as soon as the dolphins play a defense they see screwed 

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Do you consider the Raiders and Commanders to be good teams? 

I’d say they are respectable opponents - teams you should beat - good defenses for sure 

18 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

KC is going to win becuase as soon as the dolphins play a defense they see screwed 

I’d say they are respectable opponents - teams you should beat - good defenses for sure 

Yeah i mean the point i was making was the raiders were what, 2-0 when we played them?  Maybe Commanders were still over .500?  But they are not good  teams just perhaps adequate/average teams

I'm glad we beat Miami, but that's somewhat tempered by 2 other division losses

17 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah i mean the point i was making was the raiders were what, 2-0 when we played them?  Maybe Commanders were still over .500?  But they are not good  teams just perhaps adequate/average teams

I'm glad we beat Miami, but that's somewhat tempered by 2 other division losses

Oh believe me I’m not saying we are better than any of the contenders - I think we are under performing - incredibly under performing - but we just aren’t good right now.

going to get embarrassed I feel Sunday night 

20 hours ago, zow2 said:

I think if the teams meet on a neutral field, right now, Miami is slightly better.  The Bills defensive injuries swing it in their favor...and also they got Ramsey back and will get Achane back soon.  and we make no trades to help.

How you feeling now?

20 hours ago, zow2 said:

I think if the teams meet on a neutral field, right now, Miami is slightly better.  The Bills defensive injuries swing it in their favor...and also they got Ramsey back and will get Achane back soon.  and we make no trades to help.

That may be the only thing that separates them. Serious speed out of the backfield and an all-pro CB. I’ve heard people state Ramsey is a little washed up and his best days are behind him… That may be true but fully healthy he’s better than anything we have on the roster. 

Other than that it’s pretty much a wash given the QB situation. I couldn’t imagine what Josh’s stat lines would be if he had a Tyreek Hill type receiver who they designed plays to get the ball in space. 

Edited by BBFL

4 minutes ago, boater said:

Before Buffalo's injuries:

• Buffalo was above average
  • Miami was average

After Buffalo's injuries:

• Buffalo is average when things go just right
  • Miami remains average

The season is not turning out as I had hoped. :(

SNF's game has a lot more meaning that most realize.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.