Elephant in the room. Damar Hamlin

JohninMinn.

They couldn’t cut him this season even if they wanted to. After what happened last year it’s almost impossible to not look like a bunch of jerks if you cut him. But yes, he’s pretty much not that good. Probably worthy of a backup before the injury, but post injury he’s been hesitant and not very good at all. My opinion, he will get a shot to make this team next season but will not make it on the roster by the end of pre season. Maybe he makes it to the practice squad but that’s about it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Hes a backup safety.  You realize there are backups at every position right?  They are on the roster but hopefully they never see the field.

Cut everyone but the starting 22!

A bunch of sissies. Cut it to 11, and go full iron man!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, hellofellowbillsfans said:

i swear we have the angriest fan base known to man. i think people just sit around all day and pick different random things to be angry at

America is an angry place, its what’s in vogue nowadays, 😂 🍸🚬

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

More to life and football then a feel good story. Glad he’s ok but if he can’t play why waste a roster spot?

I was wondering the same thing. Bills are in a no win situation on this so I think listing him as inactive is probably for the best. Another question if he was fit to play is it right to return him against the Bengals of all teams? 

15 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

More to life and football then a feel good story. Glad he’s ok but if he can’t play why waste a roster spot?

If he weren't on the roster, he would be replaced by a 4th safety that would also be inactive. 

12 minutes ago, hellofellowbillsfans said:

i swear we have the angriest fan base known to man. i think people just sit around all day and pick different random things to be angry at

Anger is fine, but not when it's 85 IQ braying that contaminates every thread and comprises 95% of all new threads

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.