Jersey name plate company recommendations. ?

Lagoon Blues

Anyone have any recommendations for a name plate company?  Have an old 21 sitting in the closet that I ripped McGahee off the back years ago and was going to put Poyer on it so it can sit in my closet for another 20 years.  Was gonna roll with https://www.stitchnswitch.com/ but thought I would ask for any input from the community.  Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

There was this article about a Lancaster/Depew company that does jersey customizations for the San Jose Sharks. Might be worth a shot to reach out to them. 

https://www.audacy.com/wben/news/local/action-spot-sports-official-jersey-customizer-for-san-jose-sharks?utm_source=WBEN-AM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign&utm_content=Three Things 101023&mi_u=526992&mi_ecmp=Three Things 101023

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Jersey name plate company recommendations. ?
6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

There was this article about a Lancaster/Depew company that does jersey customizations for the San Jose Sharks. Might be worth a shot to reach out to them. 

https://www.audacy.com/wben/news/local/action-spot-sports-official-jersey-customizer-for-san-jose-sharks?utm_source=WBEN-AM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign&utm_content=Three Things 101023&mi_u=526992&mi_ecmp=Three Things 101023

Thanks man....Appreciate the info!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Lol for $50, just get a new one. I could see if it was like $8 for the name plate…at that point just get a new Poyer

A new replica jersey is $130. A stitched limited jersey is $175. If it were the old days when jerseys were only $60, i'd see where you're coming from no question. But not everyone can just shell out almost 3-4x the price of a restitching for a whole new jersey.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Anyone have any recommendations for a name plate company?  Have an old 21 sitting in the closet that I ripped McGahee off the back years ago and was going to put Poyer on it so it can sit in my closet for another 20 years.  Was gonna roll with https://www.stitchnswitch.com/ but thought I would ask for any input from the community.  Thanks.

I just sent mine out. I was probably the only person to buy a Jaquan Johnson jersey 😂. I just sent it out to stitch and switch to change it to Cook. I read reviews online that seemed pretty positive and it’s a small company in Cleveland and they have the teams actual colors so I haven’t gotten it back yet but I’m pretty optimistic. The only thing I think could be weird is the letters in the back I believe are 3 inches tall and I think on the regular non stitched jerseys I think the letters are 2.5 inches tall.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

A new replica jersey is $130. A stitched limited jersey is $175. If it were the old days when jerseys were only $60, i'd see where you're coming from no question. But not everyone can just shell out almost 3-4x the price of a restitching for a whole new jersey.

I know. I’m not trying to be that guy but I have between 60-80 Bills jerseys…does it make sense 🤷‍♂️no. But I assure you I get it. And I’ll tell you that (to me) the actual best ones are the “Legend” ones that are legit but super light, a little tighter and printed. They are the absolute best mix of all things considered I suppose depending on your build and they are like $90. I love them but they only offer a few players.

I learned how to use the sewing machine from a retired neighbor lady, and have done several switches for myself and friends for Bills and baseball jerseys. Ordered the numbers / names on eBay from a guy who uses laser / Cricut. Use seam ripper on old name, iron on the adhesive-backed twill, and then sew with a zig-zag stitch VVVVV to permanently affix.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2023 at 4:32 PM, Lagoon Blues said:

IMG_5878.thumb.jpeg.d2f2e0afcb43ca112a0235792d9616b3.jpeg

just got it back. Not bad huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.