Pick 1 out of the following

ALLinALLEN

Pick 1 out of the following  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What improves this team more? You can only pick 1 thing to happen between this week and the trade deadline (10/31).

• Bills fire Dorsey
    • Bills fire McDermott
    • Bills trade for a WR 2
    • Bills trade for a CB 1
    • No changes made

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

What improves this team more? You can only pick 1 thing to happen between this week and the trade deadline (10/31). 

Well, for those that are inclined...firing McDermott likely means a new OC next year as well. Not that is what I'm saying I would pick, but it's the value pick 2 for 1 I suppose.

As far as helping this team. Right now. This season. It’s firing Dorsey. But that doesn’t mean that’s the right move. We could fire Dorsey. Get a true 2 wr and trade for a CB and still miss the playoffs. Either way I don’t believe it’s the fix. This team just isn’t good. Allen is a beast. One of the best players in the league. And without him we would have maybe 1 win. 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

You wanna fire the head coach mid season? Who on the current staff replaces him? If you fire both Dorsey and McDermott, you’ve fired both coordinators. After the season? Fire away.

It was a choice in a poll among options that I think are all fair to consider. I didnt vote for that either.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I’m screaming it until I am red in the face. 

its. Dorsey. Our problems are Dorsey. He has no clue what he’s doing. 

Yup. Offense looks great when Allen can win on his own. Offense looks awful when we need some game planning to counter a good defense.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, for those that are inclined...firing McDermott likely means a new OC next year as well. Not that is what I'm saying I would pick, but it's the value pick 2 for 1 I suppose.

Not likely. You fire McD, likely new HC would either be Washington, Babish, or maybe it's Dorsey. LOL  I suppose that would be one way to get rid of him as OC.  Barring that more likely Dorsey stays as OC

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You wanna fire the head coach mid season? Who on the current staff replaces him? If you fire both Dorsey and McDermott, you’ve fired both coordinators. After the season? Fire away.

I agree.  I would wait for end of season. But the rebel in me wants them gone now. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.