Jets trade Mercole Hardman to Chiefs

boco357

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I guess they tried to call Julio a day too late. 

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

So he goes back to the place he sucked first

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Nonsense. He's not  better than what the Bills have already and he's not riding in on a white horse to save the queefs.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

But the Chiefs have Kadarius Toney and he helped them win a Super Bowl or so I'm told. 🤔

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

I know.  I was joking.  The chiefs WR's are terrible.

Man, the Chiefs front office must have no idea what they’re doing.  

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is not very good. Beaten out in NYJ by an UDFA rookie. KC was the only team he had any value to. Their WRs suck and he at least knows their offense (whereas Skyy Moore halfway through year 2 runs routes like he has never even opened his play book).

I think Rice has potential, otherwise they aren’t good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Billl said:

Man, the Chiefs front office must have no idea what they’re doing.  

I don’t necessarily hate the Chiefs approach.  It’s basically the Brady Patriots plan.  You have a beyond elite QB that you expect to elevate the pieces around them.  Use your remaining assets to build up the line and defense.

But they’re really testing the limits of that strategy…. So dependent on a 34 y/o already banged up TE as their only true weapon.  I guess they have tried to build up the WR corps with draft picks, but unless this Rice pops off, none look like hits thus far.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

When it comes to WRs, they have been, but this Rashee Rice is picking up steam. Toney and Moore are not cutting it, hence why KC traded for Hardman.

I think KC was hoping that Lazard would be a bit more consistent and 2 out of the 3 WR's between Tooney, Moore and Rice would catch on. They have been seeing signs of life from Rice but Lazard has not been great and Tooney and Moore have not been doing all that much. They needed to attempt to add something at WR and given Hardman's past experience in that system and KC's cap limitations it makes sense they go with adding Hardman. 

Was hoping the Bills could add Hardman, he isn't a huge needle mover but he is a solid player who adds speed to an offense. Looking at the WR market it is very dry Patterson from the Falcons may be a decent player to take a look at.

56 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think KC was hoping that Lazard would be a bit more consistent and 2 out of the 3 WR's between Tooney, Moore and Rice would catch on. They have been seeing signs of life from Rice but Lazard has not been great and Tooney and Moore have not been doing all that much. They needed to attempt to add something at WR and given Hardman's past experience in that system and KC's cap limitations it makes sense they go with adding Hardman. 

Was hoping the Bills could add Hardman, he isn't a huge needle mover but he is a solid player who adds speed to an offense. Looking at the WR market it is very dry Patterson from the Falcons may be a decent player to take a look at.

Lazard is a Jet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

I don’t necessarily hate the Chiefs approach.  It’s basically the Brady Patriots plan.  You have a beyond elite QB that you expect to elevate the pieces around them.  Use your remaining assets to build up the line and defense.

But they’re really testing the limits of that strategy…. So dependent on a 34 y/o already banged up TE as their only true weapon.  I guess they have tried to build up the WR corps with draft picks, but unless this Rice pops off, none look like hits thus far.

They are 5-1.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.