Our next opponent….The NY Football Giants

Beast

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dodson is a limited backup because he's a backup.

Dorian Williams is a limited backup because he's a rookie and needs to develop/gain experience. 

One provides baseline play for the year.  The other has the chance to grow and become better as the season goes on. 

I like that in the next 2 weeks we play the Giants and Patriots. It's an outstanding chance for guys like Williams and Elam to build some confidence. It will give McDermott an opportunity to tweak the defense to the new players in the lineup. Gives Von and Poona a chance to get back in the flow of the game. 

Elam against Kirk/Ridley and Williams missing tackles on ETN in their first extended action of the season was a tough task.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

• Simon pinned this topic
31 minutes ago, BillsUberAlles said:

And of course...Dane Jackson now has a foot injury and won't participate in the walkthrough today...

The good news is all other active roster players are participating.

I guess it's lucky the Giants don't have anyone that needs to be covered.

Thankfully Floyd and Taron Johnson are not on the injury report and Greg is trending up 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I like that in the next 2 weeks we play the Giants and Patriots. It's an outstanding chance for guys like Williams and Elam to build some confidence. It will give McDermott an opportunity to tweak the defense to the new players in the lineup. Gives Von and Poona a chance to get back in the flow of the game. 

Elam against Kirk/Ridley and Williams missing tackles on ETN in their first extended action of the season was a tough task.

Timing for the next two games is incredible.  It would be hard to pick 2 worse offense to go up against. neither QB is worth a damn and no one on  either team is a real threat offensively.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

If Ford is a good football player, why couldn’t he beat out Settle? Who I think is terrible. At best he’s jag. If Ford was any good he would have been activated instead of Settle.

I'm probably grasping at straws, but Poona Ford and Daquon Jones had very similar numbers in 2022

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 3.20.46 PM.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.