Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Oh stfu with that bull####. Through it all I raise my kids to not hate anyone just so I can come here and listen to this *****? Plenty of Jewish people are protesting alongside the pro Palestinians you moron. Explain that!!!! And that right wing government doesn’t represent Jewish people. 

welcome to my idiot list buh bye. mental midget karen.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

welcome to my idiot list buh bye. mental midget karen.

Lol with a handle like his it makes sense lol 

44 minutes ago, Justice said:

You really don’t think outside the box huh. They could’ve and should’ve rejected that ridiculous bill handing $95b to foreign countries and demanded we secure our border first! 

Since we're all so stupid and you so informed, care to tell us where that 95B is going?

Where it ends up?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Since we're all so stupid and you so informed, care to tell us where that 95B is going?

Where it ends up?

The about $60b to Ukraine, 25 to Israel and 8 to Taiwan off the top of my head 

I know it’s not going to our own borders 

Edited by Justice

15 minutes ago, Justice said:

The about $60b to Ukraine, 25 to Israel and 8 to Taiwan off the top of my head 

You haven't answered the question, which I specified as "where it ends up."

That's OK.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Justice said:

attaboy! That’s a good doggy. 

Honestly man you Israel supporters are some of the dumbest MFers to ever walk the face of the earth. How do you function day to day? Do your toilets come with an owners manual? How about your door knobs? I can see why there’s a warning label on plastic bags. 

So when are you heading over to join in the fight?

6 hours ago, Justice said:

Oh stfu with that bull####. Through it all I raise my kids to not hate anyone just so I can come here and listen to this *****? Plenty of Jewish people are protesting alongside the pro Palestinians you moron. Explain that!!!! And that right wing government doesn’t represent Jewish people. 

For someone raising their kids to not hate anyone you sure seem to do a lot of it yourself. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

For someone raising their kids to not hate anyone you sure seem to do a lot of it yourself. 

Dudes a joke, just like everyone protesting for Palestine. Not saying Isreal is squeaky clean but jfc comon.

• Like (+1) 2

Man y’all are straight clowns. When are YOU going over there to fight? 

You guys don’t answer my questions and I’m the joke? I leave you speechless. 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

You haven't answered the question, which I specified as "where it ends up."

That's OK.

I thought I ***** did. I mentioned which countries is getting it and how much. I really dgaf how they spend it. I just know it’s not staying here. 

12 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

hmm I seem to remember another group of people who hated Jews with a passion...

It's pretty much the same thing.  They both view each other as an existential threat.  

11 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If I had to choose Isreal or Palestine, I'm never choosing Palestine. Not sorry either. Take your crusade somewhere else. Hamas is a vile presence, and they were elected.

The thing is it's more than just Palestine.  Israel has to play whack a mole with all the Middle eastern countries.  Just depends on the decade.  There isn't ever going to be any peace.  Just lulls.  Maga republican's are backwards in thinking Ukraine is going to keep syphoning off money, when it's actually Israel that's going to be the real money pit.  The money sent to stop Putin is probably much more well spent, because it's hurting his economy, and limiting his military.  He can't afford to go after any other NATO countries either.  

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

You know, there's a fully USA-funded, nearly completely finished border wall that had bipartisan support in Congress. It's in Israel.

Then like they have for thousands of years, they dug tunnels under it.  

27 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What I can’t hate a government and their policies? Really? Come on!! 

See here we go again with that BS. Who did I hate? Tell me? Because it isn’t the Jewish people that I hate. It isn’t Israelis that I hate. Who? Tell me. I’d love to hear it. 

49 minutes ago, Justice said:

Man y’all are straight clowns. When are YOU going over there to fight? 

You guys don’t answer my questions and I’m the joke? I leave you speechless. 

I thought I ***** did. I mentioned which countries is getting it and how much. I really dgaf how they spend it. I just know it’s not staying here. 

If you're talking to me, I did go "over there to fight."

Thankfully, it didn't happen, although none of this past twenty five years may have occurred if we did fight then.

By the way, your responses here indicated by your last two sentences quoted above, suggest that  you might not be as brilliant as you claim.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, sherpa said:

If you're talking to me, I did go "over there to fight."

Thankfully, it didn't happen, although none of this past twenty five years may have occurred if we did fight then.

By the way, your responses here indicated by your last two sentences quoted above, suggest that  you might not be as brilliant as you claim.

Ain’t that something?. My response to you is under your quote and you’re asking me if I told you to go over there and fight? Lol. Isn't the response always under the quote, genius? 

I never claimed to be brilliant, anyways. 

Out of curiosity where did you almost go to fight? Palestine? Poor little Palestine. No army, navy, Air Force. That place? Lol 

Edited by Justice

56 minutes ago, Justice said:

Out of curiosity where did you almost go to fight? Palestine? Poor little Palestine. No army, navy, Air Force. That place? Lol 

I didn't almost go, I went.

It was Iran, who is behind all this and should have been dealt with long ago.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

We have a lot to do with what Iran became… no? 

No.

They became the Islamic Republic of Iran becasue they chose to.

Just as they choose to be the single worst exporter of terrorism and instability in the world.

Their choice, and they will get their well deserved results.

The US didn't create that horrific regime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

Almost all of it is going within our borders.

Can you expand on this? I know I can look it up for myself so I understand if you don’t want to. Are we buying our own weapons and giving it to them with that money? If that’s the case that’s not good either. 

Edited by Justice
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Can you expand on this? I know I can look it up for myself so I understand if you don’t want to. Are we buying our own weapons and giving it to them with that money? If that’s the case that’s not good either. 

Yep.

They request the aid.

In most cases it's for very specific items.

The headline number is total $, but that is mostly poured into buying US weapons, made in the US by US workers.

You know, the weapons that actually work.

Not all, but most of the aid is thus directed., and it is good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Yep.

They request the aid.

In most cases it's for very specific items.

The headline number is total $, but that is mostly poured into buying US weapons, made in the US by US workers.

You know, the weapons that actually work.

Not all, but most of the aid is thus directed., and it is good.

I guess we disagree on that then. Money is money. It’s spent. It’s gone. It’s not being used on us. That money could’ve been used elsewhere and it still would have remained here. You can’t sugarcoat $95b when our infrastructure needs work, the borders, healthcare, housing costs, inflation, etc Those weapons have to be replaced, too. And I bet those weapons are overpriced too. Good for the weapons manufacturers and their stock holders. F the average joe. 

Edited by Justice

1 hour ago, Justice said:

I guess we disagree on that then. Money is money. It’s spent. It’s gone. It’s not being used on us. That money could’ve been used elsewhere and it still would have remained here. You can’t sugarcoat $95b when our infrastructure needs work, the borders, healthcare, housing costs, inflation, etc Those weapons have to be replaced, too. And I bet those weapons are overpriced too. Good for the weapons manufacturers and their stock holders. F the average joe. 

It is being used, largely, on "us," and the "average joe" is involved in that production.

Purchasing weapons, or any other US produced commodity does not result in a check to stock holders.

On 4/25/2024 at 5:52 PM, Justice said:

What I can’t hate a government and their policies? Really? Come on!! 

See here we go again with that BS. Who did I hate? Tell me? Because it isn’t the Jewish people that I hate. It isn’t Israelis that I hate. Who? Tell me. I’d love to hear it. 

I mean just read your posts in this thread, bro. You are not helping your cause.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I mean just read your posts in this thread, bro. You are not helping your cause.

Your mind has been made. Nothing I can do about to change it. I will say this though if the roles were reversed you wouldn’t be nearly as understanding as I am. I’ve stated several times I don’t mind a one state solution and that one state can be called Israel. I have recognized their right to exist. I have condemned Oct 7th. I have condemned Hamas. I appreciate all the fine Jewish people out there that are standing side by side with those of us that crave peace and equality. 

I’ve said all that several times here. 

My father and mother left after the war in 67 and weren’t allowed to be citizens of the place they grew up in. They needed a visa to enter a country they were raised in! Let that sink in! Would you be as understanding and sympathetic if the roles were reversed?

Edited by Justice

6 hours ago, Justice said:

Your mind has been made. Nothing I can do about to change it. I will say this though if the roles were reversed you wouldn’t be nearly as understanding as I am. I’ve stated several times I don’t mind a one state solution and that one state can be called Israel. I have recognized their right to exist. I have condemned Oct 7th. I have condemned Hamas. I appreciate all the fine Jewish people out there that are standing side by side with those of us that crave peace and equality. 

I’ve said all that several times here. 

My father and mother left after the war in 67 and weren’t allowed to be citizens of the place they grew up in. They needed a visa to enter a country they were raised in! Let that sink in! Would you be as understanding and sympathetic if the roles were reversed?

One nuke.  Ka-Pow.  Situation resolved.  No more Hamas.  What a mess.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm shocked.

I've been following details of this since the thing was an idea.

The "dock" is completely unprotected, so any weather of any serious consequence is going to stop the operation.

Think WWII Normandy, but worse.

The vessels being used are quite small, so any serious weather is going to require them to be hoisted until it passes.

Regarding other news on this front, Eisenhower has now left the Red Sea and is in the Med, meaning there is no carrier to threaten the Houthis.

I would say that objectively, Operation Prosperity Guardian has been a mission failure.

Traffic through the Red Sea is at 50% of previous levels, and is largely Russian an other unfriendly stuff.

There have been 50 attacks on shipping that have been successfully defended, one sinking of a commercial ship and one taken over.

The joint forces have been incredibly productive, but the political will to end the threat has not, so it lives on. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I am tempted to order a Katz's Deli catering truck to go feed these morons and see them eat a delicious irony sammich. Plus you could get a picture of their faces when their masks are down to ensure appropriate employment opportunities in the future. 

• Haha (+1) 1

President Trump Delivers a Painfully Honest Statement About Israeli Hostages and Hamas

What President Trump said this morning about the Israeli hostages held by Hamas is brutally honest and true. It is always difficult to tell the hard thing to those who need to pretend not to know the truth. However, one of the great benefits of President Trump’s leadership both domestically and on the global stage is his willingness to say the honest thing consistently. The way this statement is truthfully worded is a pattern of linguistic assembly exclusive to President Donald Trump. Powerful, remarkable and brutally honest

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/04/29/president-trump-delivers-a-painfully-honest-statement-about-israeli-hostages-and-hamas/