CLAYPOOL available

FireChans

12 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Toney helped them win the Super Bowl. Your point was bad. He made huge plays in the Super Bowl. Roll over and let me pet your belly.

See above

12 catches 171 2 TD. Tell me how much help that was in a SEASON that is literally a PS call up or street FA performance. 

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

You seem so angry 😡 you ok? Saying things like roll over let me pet your belly. Because they disagree with you? 

Different teams different roles. We can win a SB with GD. But CC would make absolutely no contribution. You should be his agent. 

Better player. I haven't even said anything about Claypool other than "why not" what are you talking about?

Just now, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Better player. I haven't even said anything about Claypool other than "why not" what are you talking about?

The post was about CC that’s what I am taking about. The thread premise is just not good. Currently GD is #2 and we can win with him. You guys continue to have fun with this. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

12 catches 171 2 TD. Tell me how much help that was in a SEASON that is literally a PS call up or street FA performance. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202302120phi.htm

required homework before I engage with you again. “How did that work out for them” lmao. Oh I don’t know, they just won a Championship. Worked out TERRIBLY! Lmao.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

In the Super Bowl? Must’ve missed it.

Do you think the Chiefs regret the Toney trade? OBVIOUSLY NOT. Because they won the Super Bowl. They could cut him tomorrow and be like “well, he helped win the Super Bowl so whatever”

go get ur shine box with @MAJBobby for your terrible points. 

My points that he's awful? What that he barely did anything in the postseason, congratulations he was on the Super Bowl winning team and managed not to drop a wide open dump off and run a couple yards into the endzone? Do you really think they wouldn't take an upgrade over him?

Just now, FireChans said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202302120phi.htm

required homework before I engage with you again. “How did that work out for them” lmao. Oh I don’t know, they just won a Championship. Worked out TERRIBLY! Lmao.

Yes WOW 1 catch 5 yards. 

now cannot catch a cold. WOW such lone standards from you CHan. 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Not saying we should take the bait on Claypool but 6-4 / 238 and runs a 4.42 is real tempting for a 5th or 6th round pick. If you can get him to buy in as the player he was (rookie year) then this might be intriguing?

But he isn’t the player he was his rookie year. That is the problem. And why Pitt wanted him gone and Chi is saying stay the ***** home. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Yes WOW 1 catch 5 yards. 

You didn’t do your homework! He had the TD and the huge punt return at the end.

how did it work out for them? Did they win the Super Bowl? Did he make plays to help win the Super Bowl? Do they regret the trade? 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

My points that he's awful? What that he barely did anything in the postseason, congratulations he was on the Super Bowl winning team and managed not to drop a wide open dump off and run a couple yards into the endzone? Do you really think they wouldn't take an upgrade over him?

Did it work out for them? Do they regret the trade?

Just now, FireChans said:

You didn’t do your homework! He had the TD and the huge punt return at the end.

how did it work out for them? Did they win the Super Bowl? Did he make plays to help win the Super Bowl? Do they regret the trade? 

They absolutely do. See talk to some KC fans honey. 

I get it you wanted Tooney and Claypool in the draft so now you will sit here and gas light about them. I get it. 

Your takes are old, tiring and repetitive 

8 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

You seem so angry 😡 you ok? Saying things like roll over let me pet your belly. Because they disagree with you? 

Different teams different roles. We can win a SB with GD. But CC would make absolutely no contribution. You should be his agent. 

That’s just how I talk to my puppy dogs

Just now, MAJBobby said:

They absolutely do. See talk to some KC fans honey. 

I get it you wanted Tooney and Claypool in the draft so now you will sit here and gas light about them. I get it. 

Your takes are old, tiring and repetitive 

I don’t care about the fans. They won the Super Bowl, he made big plays to win the Super Bowl. 

If you are arguing it wasn’t perfect, okay. But they don’t regret it in that FO. Not for a second. 

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

That’s just how I talk to my puppy dogs

I don’t care about the fans. They won the Super Bowl, he made big plays to win the Super Bowl. 

If you are arguing it wasn’t perfect, okay. But they don’t regret it in that FO. Not for a second. 

Yep 1 catch 5 yards. Fit him for a Gold Jacket. 

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

TD, 62 yard punt return in the fourth. Pls do your homework.

How did it work out for the SB winners lmao

Yeah there's no way Andy Reid and Mahomes would score in the redzone with any of their other WRs which you know they did every other time they scored in the postseason. Definitely couldn't have used that 3rd round pick or 6th round pick to maybe help find some more talent for him to throw to that won't drop the damn ball.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Irrelevant 

Team trades for player

Player makes winning plays in Superbowl

Team wins Superbowl

Seems relevant to me.

“How did it work out for them tho????!?!?!?!?!” -Major L Bobby

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah there's no way Andy Reid and Mahomes would score in the redzone with any of their other WRs which you know they did every other time they scored in the postseason. Definitely couldn't have used that 3rd round pick or 6th round pick to maybe help find some more talent for him to throw to that won't drop the damn ball.

1-0 in Super Bowls since the trade. Toney didn’t drop the TD pass or the huge punt return.

Seeing Chan likes to use irrelevant comparisons. Let look at the. 

Tooney was a 2nd you player and most of his issues were because of Injury. Also plays special teams. On his 2nd team and no issues. 

claypool. Also injury issues. Limited route tree Pitt said get lost. 2nd team stays stay the F home. 

yep comparable 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Team trades for player

Team wins Superbowl

Seems relevant to me.

1-0 in Super Bowls since the trade. Toney didn’t drop the TD pass or the huge punt return.

Neither did Harty who is on the Bills for nothing. And has zero attitude.  Who hasn’t dropped a PR or TD. 

but glad your standard is don’t drop a TD or PR. And you want Claypool? 

1 minute ago, Nuncha said:

I don't know.  Buffalo ran it 29 times today and only passed it 25 times.  Do we need another WR?

No we don’t. Just your typical thread from this guy. Only here for a little longer as he will have another one next week. 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Team trades for player

Team wins Superbowl

Seems relevant to me.

Irrelevant because we are not trading for Tooney are we. You want to trade for a one route walking attitude that has now been run out by TWO TEAMS. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Seeing Chan likes to use irrelevant comparisons. Let look at the. 

Tooney was a 2nd you player and most of his issues were because of Injury. Also plays special teams. On his 2nd team and no issues. 

claypool. Also injury issues. Limited route tree Pitt said get lost. 2nd team stays stay the F home. 

yep comparable 

Most of his issues were injury?  This is just a lie. He had attitude and commitment issues since COLLEGE. 

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/30/new-york-giants-not-concerned-with-kadarius-toneys-alleged-red-flags/

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/andy-reid-lauds-kadarius-toneys-attitude-since-giants-trade/amp/

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/giants-give-up-on-kadarius-toney-still-need-game-changing-receiver

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/anonymous-nfl-scouts-surface-nonsense-florida-gators-kadarius-toney-criticized

Any more bad takes Major L? 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Neither did Harty who is on the Bills for nothing. And has zero attitude.  Who hasn’t dropped a PR or TD. 

but glad your standard is don’t drop a TD or PR. And you want Claypool? 

No we don’t. Just your typical thread from this guy. Only here for a little longer as he will have another one next week. 

Irrelevant because we are not trading for Tooney are we. You want to trade for a one route walking attitude that has now been run out by TWO TEAMS. 

Harty made plays for us in the Superbowl? When? What year is it????

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes WOW 1 catch 5 yards. 

But he isn’t the player he was his rookie year. That is the problem. And why Pitt wanted him gone and Chi is saying stay the ***** home. 

You're probably right. Why would 2 organizations completely bail on him. His numbers after his rookie campaign did fall off the cliff.  For now I'll ride with Gabe and see what happens. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Irrelevant 

This topic has been a nice cleanse for you to get all of your bad takes out of your system.

“Winning the Super Bowl = not working out” lmao

“Toney issues weren’t attitude-character related.” Lmao

What else do you got cooking for us? 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

You're probably right. Why would 2 organizations completely bail on him. His numbers after his rookie campaign did fall off the cliff.  For now I'll ride with Gabe and see what happens. 

Agree. Better options will come available before the trade deadline. And nothing has shown to me yet I have a talent problem at WR to this date. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, FireChans said:

https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/1708517242776776844?s=46&t=GGNmxHtuMQWK-ZEccAMZsQ

Available for a late round pick. 

I think the Bills should do it. An extremely talented player with some problems between the ears, but provides a talent infusion at the boundary WR position. A sixth may get it done and a sixth may not even make the roster next season.

I say yea 

You should have your head examined 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The guy with 7 receptions and 35 yards this season?

to be fair he has a bad qb who has a bad OL.  I’d try for a 6th.  Nothing higher.   If he has an attitude and/or sucks, cut.  

Edited by RyanC883

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

This topic has been a nice cleanse for you to get all of your bad takes out of your system.

Claypool won’t take a superbowl win next. 

and yes Tooneunis irrelevant. 

why do two organizations say get lost to such a talented Claypool then. Why?  

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Are you saying Toney is anything other than a bad WR?  I get it that he plays for a great team and happened to make one catch thrown to him but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Edited by Maine-iac

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

to be fair he has a bad qb who has a bad OL.  I’d try for a 6th.  Nothing higher.   If he has an attitude and/or sucks, cut.  

Give me the 6th over that risk then. 

a 2026 conditional based on winning a SH with Claypool having a TD and it turns into a 2026 6th fine. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Give me the 6th over that risk then. 

a 2026 conditional based on winning a SH with Claypool having a TD and it turns into a 2026 6th fine. 

I get the hesitation, but I’m willing to take a risk on a 6th. Of course if the thought is he is likely to be cut, then wait for that. 

Another factor to consider is will getting Claypool now mean we have no room for Evans, Jerudy, etc at the trade deadline?  

56 minutes ago, FireChans said:

At worst, he is Diggs/Davis injury insurance. At best, he is a contributor. 

at worst he’s a distraction that does boneheaded things at bad times.

I’m normally all about high upside guys with some red flags but his issues have shown up onfield and that worries me.

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Are you saying Toney is anything other than a bad WR?  I get it that he plays for a great team and happened to make one catch thrown to him but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I’m saying that arguing that trade didn’t work out, when the player they traded for made big plays to help them win the Super Bowl, is insane. 

The only way the Toney trade didn’t “work out” going forward is if he runs over Patrick Mahomes with his car in the parking lot. And that was a SECOND.

A sixth is nothing. We have cut 4 6th rounders since 2020.

Just now, RyanC883 said:

I get the hesitation, but I’m willing to take a risk on a 6th. Of course if the thought is he is likely to be cut, then wait for that. 

Another factor to consider is will getting Claypool now mean we have no room for Evans, Jerudy, etc at the trade deadline?  

Yeah mentioned this above. No rush. Nothing shows there is a talent problem at WR. That force this move to get some talent. 

there will be better options available at the deadline. Go for one of those better options is WR depth becomes an Issue 

59 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I mean, the Bears don't want him.

The Bears.

Normally im behind you on this but low gamble, high upside. Unless Beane has a bigger prize in mind id be very interested. His QB is Justin freaking Fields, would be pretty easy to see why he could get disinterested. Physical freak, hugeeee frame is exactly the reclamation project you take a swing on, we dont currently have anyone who fits his dynamic. 6'4" (5"?) with Josh's arm. Go from Fields to Josh, you could easily get 6mos hardwork outta the guy, and with his frame that could be enough to contribute. RZ Package!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.