Week 3 Mic'd Up Gabe Davis

Warcodered

I didn’t notice Kingsley Jonathan really at all during the game (although TBF I was watching at a sports bar and not in my living toom at home like I would usually be doing)… but they make reference to him being all over the place in a good way a couple of times throughout this.  Was he?

I remember the game @Chicago last December he was a game-wrecker.

I know a lot of people want to cut Gabe Davis loose but I really love the players that we actually draft and keeping them on the team. Hope he can put up a big year.

By the way, Stefon Diggs a ***** animal all that guy cares about is winning. That’s it can’t even joke on the sidelines. He’s just too mentally dialed in.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I didn’t notice Kingsley Jonathan really at all during the game (although TBF I was watching at a sports bar and not in my living toom at home like I would usually be doing)… but they make reference to him being all over the place in a good way a couple of times throughout this.  Was he?

I remember the game @Chicago last December he was a game-wrecker.

I noticed him getting knocked down a couple times 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.