MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN

Process

• Simon unpinned this topic
53 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

I gave you my thoughts, you disagreed, I said that was fine, what more do you want right now?  Want me to call my cousin in the league and ask him his thoughts or can we simply disagree and move on…

You stated it is a sham and I asked you why, since it is within the rules. That's the only reason I responded again.

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Announcers really kissing Joe Burrows behind all night.

He looked like a check down artist with no mobility at all.

He has an elite WR and so it worked tonight.

He looked awful.

To be fair Burrow is injured. 

I do think that Taylor's game plan of getting the ball to Chase was quite good and won the game for the Bengal's.  As for the Ram's D coordinator?  What the hell was he thinking?  Has the guy ever heard of adjusting the game plan.

12 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

To be fair Burrow is injured. 

I do think that Taylor's game plan of getting the ball to Chase was quite good and won the game for the Bengal's.  As for the Ram's D coordinator?  What the hell was he thinking?  Has the guy ever heard of adjusting the game plan.

Watch the Dolphins offense, then watch the design of the Bengals offense. 

Like Cosell said last year, the Bengals and Bills are similar, they are a static 4-wide and throw offense. 

But putting Chase in the slot was mind-blowing to the commentators. 

Yeah and I'm not as waving away Burrow's performance as all injury. He played, and if he came out threw for 357 yards and 4 TDs it would be a love-fest for the guy on how he overcame the injury. Instead, it's become an excuse fest for another lack luster showing. 

But I'm not surprised. He threw two ugly interceptions (especially the 2nd one) in the AFCCG and had multiple drives to go ahead in the 4th quarter with no results and didn't face any criticism whatsoever. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.