The Steelers have been stuck on a plane for 10 or so hours

Einstein

• Einstein changed the title to The Steelers have been stuck on a plane for 10 or so hours
2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Airline travel in general just sucks. I would fly Hawaii to NY a few times a year and it was never a smooth or enjoyable experience. 

Airline travel has got worse in last two decades.  I used to fly to Hawaii every other year and the flights were great but TWA was a good airline.  I have not been back since TWA was taken over by American Airlines.  Taking Cattle Car Airlines (publicly called Southwest Airlines) in December.  Hope that bar I used to go to is still showing game with breakfast.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Pretty sure they shower first?

You have clearly never been stuck on a plane in the tarmac. When the engines aren't spooling at a high rate, the APU is lagging (can't feed enough power for the AC) and the airplanes gets hot...FAST. This is part of the reason why the plane cools down once it is in the air. Another reason is airflow over the surface of the fuselage and the temperature differences at 30,000 feet.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You have clearly never been stuck on a plane in the tarmac. When the engines aren't spooling at a high rate, the APU is lagging (can't feed enough power for the AC) and the airplanes gets hot...FAST. This is part of the reason why the plane cools down once it is in the air. Another reason is airflow over the surface of the fuselage and the temperature differences at 30,000 feet.

The most obvious case of going out of your way to use the word fuselage in a sentence. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.