Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Ooooh, "de gustibus non disputandum est" but I do disagree. 

She isn't a fashion model, but looks pleasant and socially respectable.

He looks like the kind of greasy geek Mom pries away from the gaming computer and orders to shower every month or so

Now I know that's not who he is ...that he's worked hard and advanced as a coach, and the players seem to love him and go hard for him.  Still, he did make that remark about how his previous habit of not showering until Wednesday wouldn't work, now he's a HC.

Well I do agree that there's no debate in matters of taste

But I think she's kind of homely so I don't think he's kicking up that much

I think they're made for each other

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Uh-oh...wrist injury to our long snapper?

We aren’t gonna need a long snapper on Sunday 😎

16 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Didn't Bledsoe make some passive-aggressive comments about Buffalo when he signed with Dallas? I vaguely remember him making comments about wearing Dallas's logo. 

Quick Google search and it turned up:

"I'm very excited to be a Dallas Cowboy. I can't wait to go home and dress my kids with the little stars and get rid of all the old gear from the other team." Bledsoe was smiling as his jab at the Bills drew laughs, but he also was seriously disappointed about how things turned out in Buffalo.

I know it's not anything major, but why the hell would you bring him back as a "legend"???

We’re gonna stick him in the effin corner, TKO style.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I didn't see a chart for Week 2 (unless you meant the other I put up there for Week 1 vs Chargers)

Did not watch that game at all so defer to what you saw

Yeah week 1 then. Im not saying that he can't throw there btw... I am just saying he doesn't quite have the arm strength.  Those balls are very slow to get there that a good coverage should be able to make plays on.

6 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Thanks. Do you think that's good strategy for the Bills? Bend but don't break. Then get tough inside the red zone. 

I think anytime you keep a high powered offense down to fgs is a decent job.  As long as we are scoring TDs and taking care of the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, oldmanfan said:

I know in my advancing years memories can sometimes be foggy, but I seem to recall in the first game against the Fish last year we had replacements in every one of the DB spots save for Taron, and we held them down pretty well.  Given we have Tre and Hyde and Poyer in there and an emerging Bernard, plus McD calling what seems to be more aggressive play calls, I think we stand a good chance Sunday.  We won't completely shut them down, but I don't see the Fish running wild.

Your memory is completely correct.  DB were Elam and Benford.  Safeties were Jaquan Johnson and Damar Hamlin.  I can't say we totally held them in check (Waddle 4 for 102 yds) but they only got 21 points out of it, and 7 of those were gift-wrapped on the Bills 6 yd line by Josh Allen strip sack (Jevon Holland, Melvin Ingram)

59 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Nick Wright by a Nose

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Believe it or not, geeky little nerd-type guys get loooove too.  Though you're allowed to think he "outkicked his coverage"  because he pretty clearly did.

AA1h7BqK.img?w=768&h=576&m=6&x=445&y=185

Share your concern on Bernard.

I mean, she aint that great but... the dude doesn't even shower so...

4 hours ago, bills742 said:

Please tell me we aren't going to be down Poyer this week.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I just want to know if Hailee Steinfeld will be at the game Sunday.

36 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

If he is still DNP tomorrow then you'll know he's likely out

Banged Up Bills speculates it is just a knee contusion from him getting his knee banged into on a play last week.

Edited by BillsUberAlles
  • Like (+1) 1

Lol just realized if you take away Howell’s sacks the Commanders put up over 400 yards on Denver …… in Denver.  

The Broncos have absolutely quit on Payton or Russ.  Maybe both.   

We’re going to beat the ***t out of them.   

Sunday can’t get here soon enough.   

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.