I just ensured that the Bills will make the Superbowl

Dan Darragh

For a variety of reasons, I booked a nonrefundable transatlantic flight leaving JFK at 9:30 PM on Superbowl Sunday.

Given the reverse karma that seems to have worked so well over nearly 60 years as a Bills fan, I believe that this guarantees that the Bills will make the Superbowl.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

For a variety of reasons, I booked a nonrefundable transatlantic flight leaving JFK at 9:30 PM on Superbowl Sunday.

Given the reverse karma that seems to have worked so well over nearly 60 years as a Bills fan, I believe that this guarantees that the Bills will make the Superbowl.

You're welcome.

Of course, by publicly acknowledging the reverse karma you may very well have pulled off a double reverse and nullified and karma reverse. 

• Shocked 1

I'll be heading home (I live overseas).  I figure by 9:30 I can see the first half at least, and then I have a 4 hour layover so I can record and watch the second half.

Unfortunately European airlines don't show NFL games, and if I ask the pilot about the football game he'll say "you mean Messi's game?"

11 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

You're welcome.

I thank you for your sacrifice. ✌️

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.