Off topic...Suspected robber stopped by good samaritan

RVJ

Wow, crazy look-alike.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Man, now Diggs has clones of him running around like Batman stopping crimes? This will NOT sit well with him. He's definitely asking for a trade now.

The Diggs look-alike is the criminal, actually.

So... it's even worse than we thought!!!

7 minutes ago, teef said:

a real man would have killed him.

And then taken his mom out for nice steak dinner and never call her again!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Man, now Diggs has clones of him running around like Batman stopping crimes? This will NOT sit well with him. He's definitely asking for a trade now.

The look alike in the photo was the suspect not the guy who thwarted the robbery. So Diggs has criminal look alike.  But then everyone has look alike out there it's just not everyone ever runs into theirs.  In basic I remember we had 2 young women who were from totally different areas of the country but they looked like close siblings not quite identical twins but you'd have sworn they were sisters.  They became close friends  and I wouldn't be surprised if they remained so to this day  based just on their mirror images. L even with all the possible combinations  there's only do much variance that it's not all that uncommon given the world's population.  Even when you havecto account that only a fraction of world population could develop your twin seeing as some ethnicities have widely different characteristics.  Not likely to find a twin among say oriental ethnicities if your  bloodlines are 100% European. 

And so with the criminal being his lookalike Diggs may opt for a ĺower profile as to not have his twins out their forging checks in his name. And it might have Diggs refrain from his shouting I'm Him on the sidelines should one of his twins be wanted by say fbi  and his mug shot being posted on every new broadcast during that manhunt.  Just saying.....

Edited by AuntieEm

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Inside job.  Employee lets the till fill up all day so a friend can "rob" the place, they split the proceeds.

That is always possible.  But the problem with that is it's easy to be targeted by a independent thief as they may casing such a store.

4 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

The look alike in the photo was the suspect not the guy who thwarted the robbery. So Diggs has criminal look alike.  But then everyone has look alike out there it's just not everyone ever runs into theirs.  In basic I remember we had 2 young women who were from totally different areas of the country but they looked like close siblings not quite identical twins but you'd have sworn they were sisters.  They became close friends  and I wouldn't be surprised if they remained so to this day  based just on their mirror images. L even with all the possible combinations  there's only do much variance that it's not all that uncommon given the world's population.  Even when you havecto account that only a fraction of world population could develop your twin seeing as some ethnicities have widely different characteristics.  Not likely to find a twin among say oriental ethnicities if your  bloodlines are 100% European. 

And so with the criminal being his lookalike Diggs may opt for a ĺower profile as to not have his twins out their forging checks in his name. And it might have Diggs refrain from his shouting I'm Him on the sidelines should one of his twins be wanted by say fbi  and his mug shot being posted on every new broadcast during that manhunt.  Just saying.....

I'm sure all this extraneous information will make sense later in the thread.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Streaker said:

Embrace it. 🥇

I don't mind my rambling.  It's how my brain works and I find tidbits of insight that leads me down interesting avenues where I have found some good information that allows me to keep my brain working well and as your get older that is more important than other abilities.  I may get around slower as I age or be less tolerant of cold weather but I know I can figure out how to avoid them.  Better than being in early stages of dementia where you know one day you may lose all ability to recognize anything.  

Why I never blame any of these guys when they hang up their cleats early to avoid more injury.

It really should return to being a young man's game and fewer players playing once they lose a step.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

That is always possible.  But the problem with that is it's easy to be targeted by a independent thief as they may casing such a store.

Most chain operations like that have a policy of dumping excess cash on a regular basis into an inaccessible safe, specifically to avoid these big targeted scores.  I worked at a chain convenience store and any time we had more than $X in the till, we put $Y into an envelope and slipped it into the safe.  That's why the first suspect in these cases is always the "victim" who violated policy, coincidentally allowing cash to build up on a night they got robbed.  They find the employee always followed the cash dumping policy until they "forgot" that night.  Then some digging turns up social media links between the worker and the robber.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

Most chain operations like that have a policy of dumping excess cash on a regular basis into an inaccessible safe, specifically to avoid these big targeted scores.  I worked at a chain convenience store and any time we had more than $X in the till, we put $Y into an envelope and slipped it into the safe.  That's why the first suspect in these cases is always the "victim" who violated policy, coincidentally allowing cash to build up on a night they got robbed.  They find the employee always followed the cash dumping policy until they "forgot" that night.  Then some digging turns up social media links between the worker and the robber.

Yea and it's always the smarter ones too thinking they have a way to beat the system.  And these days I could see some of their media leading to a 3rd party getting wind then taking advantage.  It just primed to someday be the basis of a movie of the week.  

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

I do get to rambling it is one of my faults.  

free relating is an art, 

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.