Does she die?

Coach Tuesday

10 hours ago, FireChans said:

Norwood is in the commercial.

He was, where?  I mean , I know the 47 yard FG reference when he proposed......I get the generations thing but the Norwood part I just really get....hey kid, here is a jersey of the player that missed the 47 yard kick 2 seconds after I proposed.

15 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He was, where?  I mean , I know the 47 yard FG reference when he proposed......I get the generations thing but the Norwood part I just really get....hey kid, here is a jersey of the player that missed the 47 yard kick 2 seconds after I proposed.

He’s the guy selling the jersey….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

Yes, she’s dead.  He bought his granddaughter the jersey that was most memorable from the moment he proposed to his wife.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanSD said:

Losing four straight SBs aged all us more than we'd like to admit.

I think she held on a lot longer than that.  My best guess is 3+ years of listening to Dick Jauron post-game press conferences was too much and she went into a coma that she remains in to this day.  There's been signs of neural activity, but no significant improvement.   

• Haha (+1) 1

She's not dead, but pretty savagely injured after getting squirted in the eye with mustard and jumping on to a fiery folding table in Hammer's parking lot. Pinto Ron is attending to her injuries by giving her a few shots of whiskey. She'll be ready for the sequel. 

WARNING: Do not attempt table jumps after age 60, even if your husband of 38 years dares you to just to impress your grandkids.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.