9/11/23 GAMEDAY Week 1 Bills @ Jets MNF Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Okay. We are super deep and talented. Somehow we just got blown out in the playoffs. Lmao

The super amazing team that blew out the Bills did what exactly? Only one team claims the crown. Just being in the hunt used to be a good feeling. By your definition 31 other GMs suck when they don’t get the crown. Pure silliness. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

If you think for one second the Bills players haven't been paying attention to what media says you're crazy. Honestly we live in a world of technology people are glued to there phones. Trust me they know what was said and it will add even more fire to a team that already is ready to go.

I'm saying I don't think the hype or lack of hype will have any impact on who wins the game. 

The media hype angle is vastly overrated here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

The super amazing team that blew out the Bills did what exactly? Only one team claims the crown. Just being in the hunt used to be a good feeling. By your definition 31 other GMs suck when they don’t get the crown. Pure silliness. 

Did I say they suck? 

It’s okay that ya’ll don’t care about another highly drafted bust who is wearing sweatpants tonight. I do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

You heard it from ESPN guys. This game is a wrap already.

Did I hear Alex Smith mention Carl Lawson as part of the great Jets d-line? The same Carl Lawson who isn’t playing tonight?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I'm saying I don't think the hype or lack of hype will have any impact on who wins the game. 

The media hype angle is vastly overrated here. 

That's you're opinion, but come on teams use anything for bulletin board material. It may or may not have an impact on the game but for NFL players who are some of the most competitive people in sports it does add even more motivation, a rallying cry so to speak.