Wyoming WIN against Red Raiders

DallasBillsFan1

13 hours ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Well, as the chant goes “efff you CSU”!😬We all know who has the boot!

go Bills!!!

I couldn't care less who has the boot.  

I went there in the early 90's and moved away from Fort Collins in 2000.

My point is that this board is to talk about the Buffalo Bills.  Just because our QB went there, doesnt mean we should be fans of the Cowpokes.

As most people here, I've always been a huge Jim Kelly fan, but cannot recall Bills fans jumping on the U of Miami bandwagon.  

By the way, my condolences if you live in Laramie. (Or I hope it's changed since I last visited.)

Lets go Buffalo!

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

My point is that this board is to talk about the Buffalo Bills.  Just because our QB went there, doesnt mean we should be fans of the Cowpokes.

As most people here, I've always been a huge Jim Kelly fan, but cannot recall Bills fans jumping on the U of Miami bandwagon.  

By the way, my condolences if you live in Laramie. (Or I hope it's changed since I last visited.)

Lets go Buffalo!

I thought you were from East Australia. Did you move there or did you move to Colorado from there?

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

Lets go Buffalo!

Yeah you couldn't care less about the boot but here you are complaining this is a Buffalo Bills board, again and multiple times.

So Sad you cant even be intellectually honest or possibly you just have an excessively low IQ to post something so contradictory to your posts.  Look up the term revealed preference.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Lets go Buffalo!

I would just point to the Tweets/X banter between Josh/Patrick for the Bills talk. Aside from that, season hasn’t really gotten off the ground so nothing wrong some time killing material. Don’t live in Laramie, grew up about 60 miles away, long moved away from that dreaded weather. Ft. Collins is a wonderful place, to see in the rear view mirror, the whole eastern slope in general (just my 0.2) too many people!

Go Bills!!

• 3 months later...

Head Coach at Wyoming while Josh was there retiring. Went out with a win, did it with a FG on the last drive after they got in to the redzone and burned the clock down to 3 seconds. On the drive the starting QB who was injured previously couldn't finish the drive after one good play that got them out of their own goal line. Backup QB that took them down into scoring position had the #17.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.