The Cowboys are ruining the league

DCofNC

The contracts Jerrah keeps throwing out to guys is killing this league.  Now signing his RT to a 5 year, 86M+ deal, with 50M guaranteed.  He continues to go over the top, for guys that are no where near the top of the league, what will he pay Parsons?  The first 300M LB?  The guy needs to be put out to pasture.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is a good right tackle.  

when the cap goes up next year this will be an average right tackle salary.  

They have to do this stuff because they have three contracts coming that are going to make or break the team in Prescott, Lamb and Parsons.

I hope they pay them all huge deals and continue to get the same results.  the dislike I have for these guys is off the charts.  Parsons tweeted the other day I will be a super bowl champion.....who does stuff like that?  The guy has been gassed in each of the last two niners playoff losses half the game.  

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Way too much for a RT, but it's the cowboys and they do have a lot of talent at the skills already so we shall see.

Unfortunately they still have Dak as QB1. I don't see them ever getting to the promised land with him under center.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Unfortunately they still have Dak as QB1. I don't see them ever getting to the promised land with him under center.

So we have confirmed that he doesn’t study enough?  I knew it! That has been going around, according to some “reliable” sources….who don’t know anything. 

Let the Cowboys ruin the Cowboys, I say. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

So we have confirmed that he doesn’t study enough?  I knew it! That has been going around, according to some “reliable” sources….who don’t know anything. 

I never heard about that. But it wouldn't shock me. But Whitlock says Allen is lazy.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I never heard about that. But it wouldn't shock me.

I’m just referring to the garbage some folks who have no idea have been alleging to be fact in order to get clicks and/or irritate the sensible people on this board. I don’t know if Dak falls in that “lazy camp”, but not knowing shouldn’t stop us from posting about it like we actually know something. 

• Agree 1

It's a tie who is ruining this league. A tie between the Cowboys and Browns. The Deshaun Watson contract, at its astronomical price, fully guaranteed, completely warped the future of all QB contracts, and screwed 32 clubs forever.

On second thought, the Browns have done much more damage than the Cowboys.

6 hours ago, DCofNC said:

The contracts Jerrah keeps throwing out to guys is killing this league.  Now signing his RT to a 5 year, 86M+ deal, with 50M guaranteed.  He continues to go over the top, for guys that are no where near the top of the league, what will he pay Parsons?  The first 300M LB?  The guy needs to be put out to pasture.

Well the Browns say hold my 🍺.. it’s a strategy but ultimately it’s about managing the cap. The EE deal and Dak being in ?? make it possibly a poor plan. Other teams are being more responsible. But it’s not ruining the league. It’s making GM’s jobs harder for sure. But if they don’t win the SB it ruining them 😂 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.