Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

Just now, Wacka said:

Think of a kid saying that. With phones nowadays, who buys a watch?

The brands you started . I've only seen on TV. More  evidence you are a snob.

more evidence of your tiny, provincial life and why you don't understand why European opinions matter. the world runs because of money.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Nick Fuentes I hate, but you think it’s a one for one that he is now a Nazi for that? What exactly has he done in his first term that was Nazi? The first step program helping African American out of jail? Kanye West when he was supporting Trump and everyone on left went nuts, what is that telling you exactly? If you’re trying to pull the he hate Isreal thing, Trump is the first one to put the embassy in Isreal and constantly talks strong on Israel and the need to support them. Biden is wavering and telling them to stop their military operations which is tantamount to defeat, Hamas has said as much. Your own leftist idiots hate Israel. Yeah I’ll take Trump over any leftist idiot on Israel. 

Feelings? No facts don’t care about your feelings, the projection clearly is on your side. Do me a favor, go ahead and post the full unedited version of Trumps “good people on both sides” speech, you won’t. It will destroy one of the bs biggest narratives the left tells. I’ll wait. 

Also, no, I’m a DeSantis supporter, I would rather not have Trump but I see the absolute fascist moves the Dems are making. I can’t abide 

You are delusional. 

Trump’s long history of trafficking in antisemitic tropes

Why would he entertain avowed Jew-haters? Because he thinks his most loyal supporters — white evangelical Christians — agree with his guests.

Donald Trump’s anti-Semitism controversies: A timeline

Trump-era antisemitism policy expected to fuel flood of student lawsuits against universities

Donald Trump Continues His Long History of Pushing Antisemitic Tropes

Donald Trump Celebrated Rosh Hashanah by Going Full Antisemite (Again)

Trump's comments on American Jews were anti-Semitic

Trump using antisemitic tropes to get donations after indictment

Trump Is Legitimizing Antisemitism. And Jews Will Be Blamed

Overt U.S. antisemitism returns with Trump, Kanye West: ‘Something is different’

Trump adds to his record of promoting antisemitic rhetoric

Donald Trump's rhetoric has stoked antisemitism and hatred, experts warn

The record shows Trump's ugly history of anti-Semitism 

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

The delusion is on your side my dumb dumb. These are clearly lefty outlets that always bend things! ALWAYS! play the full clip for me of 
”good people on both sides” you lunatic. 

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'd prefer civil war to having an autocrat, fascist as our next prez.

tenets...watches....cologne.  u R clueless.

I see a stacked SCOTUS that will rule in the fascists favor.

Did you see a stacked bench of 7 Dems in Colorado too or are you just a shill like everyone knows you are. Civil war you’d be dead. 

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I do.  many others do.  guess you missed that part.

It won't be my side that starts but we will finish it....

Only people who like the EU and WEF, wear masks, get jabbed with the clot shot, and all that goes with it. Hey, what is a woman? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

The delusion is on your side my dumb dumb. These are clearly lefty outlets that always bend things! ALWAYS! play the full clip for me of 

LMAO - I don’t need to play a clip - everyone heard it. 

I don’t have to bend anything I can just replay or retweet Jesus Trump.

Explain to me what exactly is good on this side?

image.thumb.jpeg.ace3454c2e6f7b6574b47eb113b128e5.jpeg

And can you identify a Democratic POTUS who blamed Jews for destroying America, praised Hezbollah, and quotes Hitler?

Thanks!

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And can you identify a Democratic POTUS who blamed Jews for destroying America, praised Hezbollah, and quotes Hitler?

Thanks!

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/15/16154028/trump-press-conference-transcript-charlottesville

once again. i'll post the full transcript which very clearly shows you are wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yes, because the Europeans sentiment is the the same now as it was back then when they believed in those tenants. Sure, regular Europeans you talk to have a deep understanding of this stuff and will be authorities on this. I have a bridge to sell you. 

15 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

There are many who think like me…so what? Civil war? Is that what you want? That’s what decisions like Colorado far overreach does. Brings us closer. Do you think individual states should be able to choose who is and who’s not on the ballot? I think Biden is treasonous for the border, one of the core tenants of protecting our country which he is failing. Or how about his business dealings? So take him off the ballot. How’s that?? When you use specious theories like Colorado did it’s clear they are weaponizing institutions against the American people. You don’t see that in your thick blue skull 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/grammar/tenant-vs-tenet-difference-usage#:~:text=Tenant usually refers to someone,one of the basic tenets

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Did you see a stacked bench of 7 Dems in Colorado too or are you just a shill like everyone knows you are. Civil war you’d be dead. 

Only people who like the EU and WEF, wear masks, get jabbed with the clot shot, and all that goes with it. Hey, what is a woman? 

I recommend only interact with him when you feel like punching down, he is not able to defend most of what he says and when he does it is below what I expect of my high school freshman I teach, so tread lightly.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thanks!

I posted this for you once before but I don't mind doing it again

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/roosevelt-s-prewar-attitude-toward-hitler

No mention of Hezbollah but those Jews think Dems suck 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I recommend only interact with him when you feel like punching down, he is not able to defend most of what he says and when he does it is below what I expect of my high school freshman I teach, so tread lightly.

The only thing you do at a school is clean the toilets - there is no chance in helll that you’re a teacher.

And if you are - it sums up Floriduh perfectly. 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only thing you do at a schoo is clean the toilets - there is no chance in helll that you’re a teacher.

And if you are - it sums up Floriduh perfectly. 

Thank you for proving my point. Hate all you want but FL is the highest rated education system in USA. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank you for proving my point. Hate all you want but FL is the highest rated education system in USA. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

That’s fantastic. I can post links that show Massachusetts, CT, and NJ as having the best schools in America but that’s not the point Buffalo Timmy.

I don't mean to be blunt, but your writing skills are below standard for a teacher.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/21/2023 at 6:28 PM, daz28 said:

I just hope the SCOTUS DOES interpret the 14th, rather than find another way to dismiss the case, because we DESERVE to know how they interpret it.  

I'm of the same mind, but I'm too pro-Constitution to agree with you and the pundits/politicians that are saying it.  I just wish that the things in the Constitution, that need amending, were amended.  We're the Divided States of America.  

I don't expect SCOTUS will "interpret" the 14th Amendment in this case.  Or even need to interpret the Amendment.  I think the Colorado Supreme Court ignored a core principle of the US legal system when they ruled Trump ineligible using the "insurrection" argument.  And that's Due Process of the Law.  The long and short of it, in order to be subject to additional penalties or legal consequences of a violation of law there's a requirement that you have been charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced for that crime.  

As Trump, or anyone else for that matter, has never been found guilty of the crime of insurrection (or charged with such a crime) in any US court jurisdiction at any level, the 14th Amendment is inapplicable to the case.  If it makes it to SCOTUS they're just dismiss the case and charges as groundless, baseless, and without merit while likely scolding the Colorado Supreme Court justices for making the ruling without regard for due process of the law. 

I could be wrong if anyone can cite when and where Trump was charged and convicted of insurrection?  Otherwise, without a conviction everyone's quasi-legal arguments and contortions of the Constitution and other attempts to justify invoking the 14th are legally bankrupt.  I expect at the end of the day the voters will get to decide the results of the next Presidential election and not the courts.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

That’s fantastic. I can post links that show Massachusetts, CT, and NJ as having the best schools in America but that’s not the point Buffalo Timmy.

I don't mean to be blunt, but your writing skills are below standard for a teacher.

I am communicating with you and Joe Ferguson a lot therefore when I use my big words you guys clearly get confused. Also you stating you "don't mean to be blunt" is hilarious, you are the most blunt tool on this site. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Like this guy.

Chicago Residents Erupt During City Council Meeting Over Migrant Crisis: 'Trump, Come Clean This Up'

by Sarah Arnold

Chicago residents are desperately suffering from President Joe Biden's immigration policies that have caused cities to use all of their resources on illegal aliens rather than on their own residents.

This week, a prominent Black activist gave a passionate speech during an all-Democrat city council meeting, calling on officials to handle immediately hand the immigrant crisis by "sending them all back." George Blakemore condemned Biden's unwillingness to secure the border, urging former President Trump to "come in here and clean up this mess" as some of the poorest neighborhoods suffer from a lack of funding and city services due to the migrant crisis.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/12/22/chicago-residents-erupt-during-city-council-meeting-over-migrant-crisis-trump-come-clean-this-up-n2632766

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like this guy?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vtncbnmhhkdna9oprc

Or this guy…

So, looks like it’s a wash…😉

So, now that we have that out of the way, and all white supremacists being equal, I guess we can go back to judging who had the better policies for the country…👍

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nope, was Trumps full diaper.  Why else  would #trumpsmellsbad trend on that bastion of freedom speech X?  

Ahhh, 5th grade insults were fun…takes me back…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Or this guy…

So, looks like it’s a wash…😉

So, now that we have that out of the way, and all white supremacists being equal,I guess we can go back to judging who had the better policies for the country…👍

We don't worship Joe like you worship Trump (talking about your team not you specifically).  I think the majority of dems would happily vote in someone else if your guy went away.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, now that we have that out of the way, and all white supremacists being equal, I guess we can go back to judging who had the better policies for the country…

Go ahead - tell us who had the best policies?

Want to start with Infrastructure?

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We don't worship Joe like you worship Trump (talking about your team not you specifically).  I think the majority of dems would happily vote in someone else if your guy went away.

People like you all have “hive” mind…there is no desire for depth of understanding the different reasons for why people would vote for a particular candidate…So, your only rationale is to say people “worship” that candidate, when you couldn’t be more off the mark…

But it doesn’t matter trying to explain it to you, because you’ve already made your mind up…

And I could vote for someone else if Trump wasn’t the nominee (At the beginning of the campaign, I actually favored 3 other candidates over Trump…But you don’t care, because to people like you think I worship Trump…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go ahead - tell us who had the best policies?

Want to start with Infrastructure?

I would argue the deterioration of our urban centers, due to Biden’s “purposeful” immigration policy is worse than Trump’s immigration policy…

Don’t take my word for it…just the other day the people of Chicago demanded to vote on rescinding the city’s sanctuary status…Other people on video were fed up, and pleading for Trump to come clean up the mess that had been created…

These are likely people who voted for Biden, or their Leftist mayor, and regret doing so…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would argue the deterioration of our urban centers, due to Biden’s “purposeful” immigration policy is worse than Trump’s immigration policy…

Don’t take my word for it…just the other day the people of Chicago demanded to vote on rescinding the city’s sanctuary status…Other people on video were fed up, and pleading for Trump to come clean up the mess that had been created…

So you’re telling me the wall Trump promised Mexico would pay for didn't work? 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you’re telling me the wall Trump promised Mexico would pay for didn't work? 

Nope…I’m saying that Trump’s immigration policy was better…And it was more than just the wall…He negotiated having Mexico put military on the Southern border- something Biden does not want…

We didn’t see our urban cities collapsing the way they are now…This month is averaging 10,000 to 12,000 illegals PER DAY! We were lucky to see that per month under Trump…👍

You mentioned infrastructure…well our infrastructure cannot continue to withstand that type of influx…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Nope…I’m saying that Trump’s immigration policy was better…

We didn’t see our urban cities collapsing the way they are now…This month is averaging 10,000 to 12,000 illegals PER DAY! We were lucky to see that per month under Trump…👍

So Trump had better immigration policies. Fair enough.

What about all his other policies?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So Trump had better immigration policies. Fair enough.

What about all his other policies?

I bought my first house during Trump’s presidency…And I’m so glad I did because our interest rate was 3.25%…You can’t get that any more…So, I liked Trump’s economic policies…

I liked how gas was $2.30/gal by the time Trump left office…Almost immediately after Biden took over, the national average of fuel shot up to $5.00…Now, obviously it has come down over time…But even so, it is still not where it was under Trump…So, I liked Trump’s energy policy…

I liked how no new wars were started under Trump…I liked how he kept his friends close, but his enemies closer…He wasn’t afraid to work with the Chinese, Russian, or North Korean leaders, even if he didn’t agree with them on everything…He wasn’t a Sabre rattler the way Biden is…

If you remember, in 2016, tensions were mounting with North Korea…Then Trump became president, crossed the demilitarized zone to meet with Kim Jong Un, and then you never heard about US/N Korean tensions again…So, I liked Trump’s foreign policy of de-escalation…

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I bought my first house during Trump’s presidency…And I’m so glad I did because our interest rate was 3.25%…You can’t get that any more…So, I liked Trump’s economic policies…

I liked how gas was $2.30/gal by the time Trump left office…Almost immediately after Biden took over, the national average of fuel shot up to $5.00…Now, obviously it has come down over time…But even so, it is still not where it was under Trump…So, I liked Trump’s energy policy…

I liked how no new wars were started under Trump…I liked how he kept his friends close, but his enemies closer…He wasn’t afraid to work with the Chinese, Russian, or North Korean leaders, even if he didn’t agree with them on everything…He wasn’t a Sabre rattler the way Biden is…

If you remember, in 2016, tensions were mounting with North Korea…Then Trump became president, crossed the demilitarized zone to meet with Kim Jong Un, and then you never heard about US/N Korean tensions again…So, I liked Trump’s foreign policy of de-escalation…

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

Edited by BillStime
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

People like you all have “hive” mind…there is no desire for depth of understanding the different reasons for why people would vote for a particular candidate…So, your only rationale is to say people “worship” that candidate, when you couldn’t be more off the mark…

But it doesn’t matter trying to explain it to you, because you’ve already made your mind up…

And I could vote for someone else if Trump wasn’t the nominee (At the beginning of the campaign, I actually favored 3 other candidates over Trump…But you don’t care, because to people like you think I worship Trump…👍

To even consider trump voting is proof u worship him, racist loser

These are likely people who voted for Biden, or their Leftist mayor, and regret doing so…

Stupid people of all races. How far do u think these morons got in school?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

No, I'm right.  Otherwise his insane behavior, criminality, and stupidity would not be consistently excused.   No other candidate for either side has gotten as many passes as him.  

I specified I was talking about your party and not you for a reason.   I don't see you as one of the worshipper types.  But in some ways that's worse because you still excuse his ludicrous conduct.  You seem like youat least should know better.  

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

To even consider trump voting is proof u worship him, racist loser

Stupid people of all races. How far do u think these morons got in school?

Calling a black person racist, for being a free thinker, only highlights your own inherent white supremacy…And it’s no different than Biden saying “You ain’t black….”

But you’re so blinded by your superiority complex, you can’t even see your own blatant racism…👍

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Calling a black person racist, for being a free thinker, only highlights your own inherent white supremacy…And it’s no different than Biden saying “You ain’t black….”

But you’re so blinded by your superiority complex, you can’t even see your own blatant racism…👍

A lot of black people are racist I think you've admitted as much in the forum.  I mean look at all the oppressed white people whining in this forum.   Their blood is being diluted didn't ya know?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

A lot of black people are racist I think you've admitted as much in the forum.  I mean look at all the oppressed white people whining in this forum.   Their blood is being diluted didn't ya know?  

Leftist ideology teaches me that black people can’t be racist because we don’t have power…😉

So I try to speak in the language that Leftists, on here, will understand…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

@JaCrispy

respond to this one.  This is all true.  I dislike Biden.  He's done some good though.   And it's not in the best of times.  

I have quite a few things I hold against him (Afghanistan withdrawal  and not getting inflation  under control fast enough 2 of the biggest) but the right likes to bloviate that it's been 100% bad.  

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

@JaCrispy

respond to this one.  This is all true.  I dislike Biden.  He's done some good though.   And it's not in the best of times.  

I have quite a few things I hold against him (Afghanistan withdrawal  and not getting inflation  under control fast enough 2 of the biggest) but the right likes to bloviate that it's been 100% bad.  

Biden is far from perfect. He wasn't my first choice but he is hands down better than Führer Trump.

The Afghanistan withdrawal was not perfect but I can't think of the last time we had a POTUS negotiate the release of 5,000 Taliban fighters from prison and hand over a country to known terrorists after Americans spent $300 Million Per Day For 20 Years, With Big Bills Yet To Come.

What a colossal waste of American lives and tax dollars. And of course the terrorists didn't live up to the deal (shocker)...

1629460230913.jpg?w=1920

...and Biden was forced to shift the withdrawal date that Trump set. Amazes me that Trump get's ZERO blame for Afghanistan considering the trillions we spent and the negotiations he finalized

Regarding inflation - tough to go up against American corporations and the record profits they are seeing in the past three years. Biden tried to work with Republicans in Congress on price gouging and inflation - but do you think Republicans would do anything for the American people or Democratic POTUS?

LMAO

• Agree 1