Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Yeah, because that fits the definition:  

insurrection

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən 

Synonyms of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Shoot.  Then we been having them ever since that mob of pink hats tried to stop his swearing in.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Shoot.  Then we been having them ever since that mob of pink hats tried to stop his swearing in.  

Protesting isn't revolting, chief.  Did Oprah tweet this while it was happening:  "These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously and viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly and unfairly treated for so long

Did Trump see the pink hats, and wun for his bunker?

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Crew has brought hundreds of lawsuits against Democrats.  Nice twy. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Protesting isn't revolting, chief.  Did Oprah tweet this while it was happening:  "These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously and viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly and unfairly treated for so long

Did Trump see the pink hats, and wun for his bunker?

Crew has brought hundreds of lawsuits against Democrats.  Nice twy. 

Aw.  Good thing the guard was there to stop them. 

Dems still doing the same game 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait, are you trying to use NBC as a legit media source now???   Did you kiss n make up?  Next thing I know, you'll be cuddling up to Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.  Still not an insurrection, btw

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Omg, imagine a plaintiff calling a witness who was there that day.  They also called officer Daniel Hodges of Washington’s Metropolitan Police Department recalled being beaten and having someone try to gouge out his eye as he defended the Capitol from the rioters. Footage from the body camera he was wearing that day was shown in court. “I was afraid for my life and my colleagues,” Hodges said. “I was afraid for the people in the U.S. Capitol building — congressmen, the vice president and what these people would do to them and how it would affect our democracy.”  Also, an excerpt from this Nova campaign clowns OWN TWEET:  Winston Pingeon, "when they arrived, members of the mob assaulted, pushed, and pepper sprayed him and his fellow officers.  Office Pingeon described engaging in hand-to-hand combat for up to 3 hours while he and the other officers tried to fend of the attackers".        Imagine being too dumb to cut that from your own tweet, but most GQP'ers don't read.    ...... but yeah Eric Swalwell.  LOLOL

Edited by daz28

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems still doing the same game 

Repubs still pretending that Democrats and Republicans haven’t significantly altered their policies again since 1860 I see 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Imagine going comfortably smug enough to go through all of those careful steps, without remembering to stack the Supreme Court first.  Then they can stop at: #2. Dems celebrate.  Gesh them plotting Dems always forget that one important step, that makes the most sense.  🙄