Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Whatever your politics, whether you love Trump or can't stand him, this is an attack on democracy. Consider if you were a Dem and Trump made it so Biden couldn't run. That's not how this works. If you don't want the person to win then you don't vote for him. You don't hit him with numerous lawsuits, threaten jail, and then kick him off the ballot when half the country supports them. Great way to start a real "insurrection" aka Civil War

Was Jan 6 an attack on our democracy? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was Jan 6 an attack on our democracy? 

Jan 6 was a bunch of boomers with flags, many of which were also FBI agents. You need to open up your eyes and see the bigger picture. 1 party is seizing control of this country. Even if you hate Republicans, you should want balance of power otherwise how are we any different from Russia or China at that point? Yikes sometimes I wonder why I even bother responding 😔

• Like (+1) 2

Dems crying democracy as billionaire funded corporations sue to remove the opposition from being on the ticket.  

"Democracy"

What happens when this goes to the supreme Court and gets struck down.  

Does that stop the corps from doing the same in other states 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

If there was no due process, it wouldn’t be in the courts…

How do you think it should work when a candidate is potentially ineligible?

No due process in a civil case.

Don't you claim to be some law expert? 

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Jan 6 was a bunch of boomers with flags, many of which were also FBI agents. You need to open up your eyes and see the bigger picture. 1 party is seizing control of this country. Even if you hate Republicans, you should want balance of power otherwise how are we any different from Russia or China at that point? Yikes sometimes I wonder why I even bother responding 😔

So you guys can engage in rebellion but the republic shouldn't defend itself. Bring on the civil war if that's what it means 

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You might as well have said the above to the pigeon at your local park.

If you put them on ignore, you'll only end up seeing their posts once on a blue moon when someone quotes them.  And you'll soon realize that their hive mind responses never change.

Meanwhile it's always good to converse with the rest of us living under a blue sky, even a sane dem drops in from time to time. 

Ignore and mock them is the only way.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you guys can engage in rebellion but the republic shouldn't defend itself. Bring on the civil war if that's what it means 

Who is "you guys?" I can promise you I wasn't there and don't condone that or the burning of cities by scumbags in the name of BLM

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who is "you guys?" I can promise you I wasn't there and don't condone that or the burning of cities by scumbags in the name of BLM

They were not trying to steal an election like Trump was. So your "whataboutism" is a nothingburger. 

Trump belongs in jail 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They were not trying to steal an election like Trump was. So your "whataboutism" is a nothingburger. 

Trump belongs in jail 

And Hillary wasn't with the Russia and election fraud stuff? Up until Trump that was normal politics nonsense. To actually go so far as to remove someone from the ballot and try and put them in jail is something you only read about from banana Republics or communist dictatorships, not from a democratic society. What do you think is going to happen when Trump wins and throws all of these people in jail as retribution? This has gone way too far and it's going to result in chaos and possibly bloodshed.

On 8/30/2023 at 9:52 AM, ChiGoose said:

I remain skeptical of "one weird trick" ploys to beat Trump.

Gotta do it at the ballot box. Can't count on stuff like this.

It's just amazing all the BS they pulled out of their hat just to try & keep him from running let alone seeing what the out come might be because those that voted for the wing nut in office now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he can't win again given what he has shown as a leader which isn't much .

Until the ultimate goal is reached they will leave no stone unturned & continue to go way out on any limb to find anything they can to stop him from running .

Even when talking in generalizations . If they can do this to him why not go back & arrest Rumsfeld, Clinton, Obama, Bush & all the rest of those politicians that talked or schemed with Saddam, Osama, and all the others that the US gov't thought they could use to be their pawns .

But that's okay as we know that if it get's the narrative closer to the direction that the US wants it's completely fine to do that then make those they use into the bad guys .

So the Trump thing is right on course with all the rest of the BS they dig up they just can't do to him what they did to the others .

Edited by T master

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And Hillary wasn't with the Russia and election fraud stuff? Up until Trump that was normal politics nonsense. To actually go so far as to remove someone from the ballot and try and put them in jail is something you only read about from banana Republics or communist dictatorships, not from a democratic society. What do you think is going to happen when Trump wins and throws all of these people in jail as retribution? This has gone way too far and it's going to result in chaos and possibly bloodshed.

Trump broke the law and is not above it. The law should punish him. Period 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump broke the law and is not above it. The law should punish him. Period 

How so? He said go attack the Capitol? Or are they really reaching with this insurrection stuff? This is a political attack on Trump and you know it. They will do the same to the next Dem opponent now too. This is not America anymore

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have a really bad feeling about all this…

If people are not allowed to vote for Trump, they could view the upcoming election as illegitimate, and either call for secession, or worse, civil war…

I really wanna see this civil war. Been hearing about it for 7 years. Bring it on. Enough talk.  

53 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Classic. Can’t comment on Jan 6 without the ***** BLM riots. How does someone get this predictable.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

How so? He said go attack the Capitol? Or are they really reaching with this insurrection stuff? This is a political attack on Trump and you know it. They will do the same to the next Dem opponent now too. This is not America anymore

Calling for a protest then and there, the purpose of which was to obstruct certification of election. That's just a fact.

There was only one reason to call for such a strange rally then and there. Then sending his trashy supporters to the capital 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You suggesting they are poisoning the pure American white blood?  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1