Bills practice 8/23

Warcodered

Two things

- First video I've seen of Von since his knee of him doing lateral movements not just straight line 

- A tweet about Dodson from practice that doesn't involve a fight?

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bernard sure looks like a safety, doesn’t he? Also great to see Von with the pads on, although it looked like he was walking gingerly.

Until I see the numbers during a game, I may not be able to tell much of a difference between Bernard and Taylor Rapp.  I think Rapp will be out 3rd down MLB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• Simon pinned this topic
30 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Miller looked like he was doing what it gives him, slow and easy. It's going to be some time before he's at the ready. still good to seem him out there getting some work in.

Yes - all the people jazzed up that he was ready to go weeks ago bc he was sprinting in a straight line - it's the lateral movement that matters w/ acl, and seems like he has just started doing that.  Build that up slowly but surely

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

How ironic would it be if Isabella makes the team and starts to steal Harty’s reps? One was a FA signed almost immediately, the other was essentially out of the NFL, waiting for a call. 

7 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

How ironic would it be if Isabella makes the team and starts to steal Harty’s reps? One was a FA signed almost immediately, the other was essentially out of the NFL, waiting for a call. 

I mean, ***** happens. The Bills are at the stage that they are competing to win a Super Bowl. Whoever gives them the best chance to do that should be on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, eball said:

...out in public for the media to see.  We have no idea what he has been doing.

Well I don't see a reason for them to hide it - and as people have noted he wasn't exactly exploding through those movements 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.