Almost losing a 1967 Corvette in a fire? Is that the same thing as losing your children in a fire?

Chaos

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

No agreement. Redhawk will be responding shortly with something about cons loving China and declaring it “logic”. Doubt me at your own risk! 

Saw a rerun of trailer park boys over the weekend. and it came to me. that's not the red hawk.  is the shitbird.  As Jim Lahey would say

• Agree 1

Wait for it.  Here comes the Trump bash by the useful idiots Billsy, Hawk, and Tibs.  Only way they can defend the mush head President.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Wait for it.  Here comes the Trump bash by the useful idiots Billsy, Hawk, and Tibs.  Only way they can defend the mush head President.  What a mess.  

There is no defense for the drooling vegetable and Mrs. Giggles. Worst administration ever. 2024 can't get here fast enough.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Is it possible there can be bipartisan agreement that this among the most tone-deaf comments in political history? Or do half the people need to twist this response into something they can defend? 

Losing a pet sucks 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or your vote, like Trump wanted to take away from me, my constitutional right. 

No he didn't, he wanted to make sure that illegal immigrants and dead people's votes were not counted. 

Your vote counts 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You live near Atlanta? 

No, in the USA, I voted for Biden, Trump tried eliminating my choice of the winner of the election 

Just now, TSOL said:

No he didn't, he wanted to make sure that illegal immigrants and dead people's votes were not counted. 

Your vote counts 

You believe Trump? Wow

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, in the USA, I voted for Biden, Trump tried eliminating my choice of the winner of the election 

You believe Trump? Wow

I believe that you be true. Your vote counts, we want your vote 

• Like (+1) 1

What a horrible person. Heaven forbid he talk about his wife, animals, cars, etc. - show actual EMPATHY.

But you're right, freaks - he should have just thrown paper towels and delayed funding like the GREATEST POTUS IN OUR LIFETIME.

F'n idiots

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

What a horrible person. Heaven forbid he talk about his wife, animals, cars, etc. - show actual EMPATHY.

But you're right, freaks - he should have just thrown paper towels and delayed funding like the GREATEST POTUS IN OUR LIFETIME.

F'n idiots

Thats the opposite of showing empathy. it showed he lacks it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just push play and look at the faces of the poor guys behind him.

F4JbcxqXgAEuq_C?format=webp&name=small     F4JET5taoAAi8Pn?format=webp&name=small

"No comment" would have been better.  What an idiot.  Should have stayed on his 34th vacation.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Trump's reaction to a mass shooting in Texas:

"IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMPATHETIC

Meanwhile - the cult, all of a sudden, cares about decorum:

15 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Only a complete ####### would compare "almost" losing a cat or losing a cat, to losing a child. I am now fully aware of two such people. 

What's fun about this, Chaos?

We will ALWAYS have Trump available to upstage you MAGA nutters.

Biden Likens ‘Insignificant’ 2004 House Fire to Deadly Hawaii Wildfire.

Joe Biden likened the deadly Hawaiian wildfire, which has so far caused at least 115 casualties, to a 2004 house fire that almost cost him a cat and his ’67 Corvette.

“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, of what it was like to lose a home,” Biden said. “Years ago, now, 15 years, I was in Washington doing Meet the Press. It was a sunny Sunday. Lightning struck at home on a little lake outside the home — not a lake, a big pond. It hit the wire and came up underneath our home, into the air condition ducts. To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my ’67 Corvette, and my cat.”

Like his former bosses, all crises are an attempt, as Tom Wolfe would say, “Let’s talk about me!”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-likens-insignificant-2004-house-fire-to-deadly-hawaii-wildfire/

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth: Maui confronts the challenge of finding more than 800 missing people after the deadly wildfires.

https://apnews.com/article/maui-fire-missing-list-lahaina-e6909a2be7860fc7f9062c886a15f979#:~:text=Maui Mayor Richard Bissen said,it between 500 and 800.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here is confirmation that a good American president is f’ing things royally. At cnn.com this afternoon one must scroll through the following before landing at the Maui-related headline “Biden attempts to console and demonstrate he’s taken action “

Trump/Georgia (obviously)

Airplane rough landing

Murderous dentist

Do you have a narcissist in your life

China economy 

menopausal women suffering at work

putin

soccer kiss

ukraine

cable car rescue 

mosquito repeller on sale

dr pimple popper