Happy Birthday to me!

I just updated my profile; it used to be on the calendar. :lol:

I am working today but taking a three day weekend. At 5 o'clock, I will be on my way to the Merchants Grill for a few cold ones. Then my wife, 3 of my 4 kids, and 5 grandkids are coming over for a BBQ.

AND the sun is shining too! :w00t::doh::D

At 5 o'clock, I will be on my way to the Merchants Grill for a few cold ones. Then my wife, 3 of my 4 kids, and 5 grandkids are coming over for a BBQ.

349443[/snapback]

:w00t: Follow-up:

At 7 o'clock, Rockpile will need to excuse himself from the party for 30 minutes due to uncontrollable flatulence.

At 8 o'clock, Rockpile will find the bathroom for 1/2 hour.

At 8:30, Rockpile will need to find the plunger due to the low-flow toilet.

At 8:45, the birthday cake will come out, with one of the grandchildren looking at all the candles on the cake and saying, "Wow - Grandpa's REALLY OLD!".

At 9:00, one of the grandkids will want Rockpile to throw around the football with him, only Rockpile will need to decline due to tendonitis in his knee and bursitis in his shoulder.

At 9:30, Rockpile will retreat to the LaZBoy recliner and search for the remote.

At 10:00, Rockpile will fall asleep in the recliner, with his hand still on the remote and drool starting to come out of his mouth.

At 12:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom, then the bed.

At 2:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 3:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 4:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 7:00 a.m., Rockpile will wake up with a headache and a hangover and the sound of his neighbor mowing his lawn too damn early.

Happy birthday, you old fart! :lol:

Nah, I behave myself most of the time. Honest! :doh:

Had the grandkids over Sunday and was teaching them how to walk on stilts. These are the same stilts I made for their Mom, <ahem> a couple years ago. :doh: I made two sets. The beginner stilts are only about eight inches off the ground. My stilts are between two to three feet. You should see me walking on stilts after a few LaBatts. ;)

Your plunger remark reminds me: HIDE THE TENNIS BALLS! :w00t::lol:

:P Follow-up:

At 7 o'clock, Rockpile will need to excuse himself from the party for 30 minutes due to uncontrollable flatulence.

At 8 o'clock, Rockpile will find the bathroom for 1/2 hour.

At 8:30, Rockpile will need to find the plunger due to the low-flow toilet.

At 8:45, the birthday cake will come out, with one of the grandchildren looking at all the candles on the cake and saying, "Wow - Grandpa's REALLY OLD!".

At 9:00, one of the grandkids will want Rockpile to throw around the football with him, only Rockpile will need to decline due to tendonitis in his knee and bursitis in his shoulder.

At 9:30, Rockpile will retreat to the LaZBoy recliner and search for the remote.

At 10:00, Rockpile will fall asleep in the recliner, with his hand still on the remote and drool starting to come out of his mouth.

At 12:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom, then the bed.

At 2:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 3:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 4:00 a.m., Rockpile will find the bathroom.

At 7:00 a.m., Rockpile will wake up with a headache and a hangover and the sound of his neighbor mowing his lawn too damn early.

Happy birthday, you old fart! :D

349631[/snapback]

I just updated my profile; it used to be on the calendar. :doh:

I am working today but taking a three day weekend. At 5 o'clock, I will be on my way to the Merchants Grill for a few cold ones. Then my wife, 3 of my 4 kids, and 5 grandkids are coming over for a BBQ.

AND the sun is shining too!  :)  :D  :lol:

349443[/snapback]

Happy birthday, Rock! I hope it's a great one.

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have some fun plans lined up. Being born in "51 you've got four years on me so I'll respect my elders. Knowing that, I've got to tell you that you grew up during a great time in high school and just after. Have a great birthday. You deserve it!

Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you have some fun plans lined up.  Being born in "51 you've got four years on me so I'll respect my elders.  Knowing that, I've got to tell you that you grew up during a great time in high school and just after.  Have a great birthday.  You deserve it!

349938[/snapback]

Gawd, I AM getting old! I hit the wrong year with the mouse - should be 1953, not 1951. Maybe I am not the senior member anymore (just having senior moments)!

:doh::)

Damn, you're old. No WONDER all the TBD chicks try to stand next to you during all the tailgates. "Look at us! We're so YOUNG next to this guy!" :)

Happy birthday, Rock. Enjoy the family.

349902[/snapback]

You got it ALL wrong... bald, testosterone, DO I HAVE TO DRAW A PICTURE FOR YOU! :doh:

Another year older, another year wiser!

349462[/snapback]

Oh - is that how it's supposed to work ?!? Who knew? :doh:

:)

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Guest BackInDaDay

Well, the sun's coming down on another one, eh?

"Funny how time slips away"... Willie (Nelson, not McGahee :doh: )

Many happy returns Rockpile.