Happy Birthday to me!

Gawd, I AM getting old!  I hit the wrong year with the mouse - should be 1953, not 1951. Maybe I am not the senior member anymore (just having senior moments)!

:lol:  :lol:

349997[/snapback]

So you've still got two years on me. Don't sweat the math. We can try to keep each other straight. Have a great weekend !

Happy b-day Rock!

kick back and enjoy!

I just updated my profile; it used to be on the calendar. :lol:

I am working today but taking a three day weekend. At 5 o'clock, I will be on my way to the Merchants Grill for a few cold ones. Then my wife, 3 of my 4 kids, and 5 grandkids are coming over for a BBQ.

AND the sun is shining too!  :lol:  :huh:  :doh:

349443[/snapback]

If you ever show up to a tailgate you are going to get B word slapped so bad!  (no, not by me) :lol:

350592[/snapback]

Two things.

1) you didnt tell us what you got for your Birthday.

2) What did you mean by my style? :lol:

Old fart............. :doh:

I just updated my profile; it used to be on the calendar. :lol:

I am working today but taking a three day weekend. At 5 o'clock, I will be on my way to the Merchants Grill for a few cold ones. Then my wife, 3 of my 4 kids, and 5 grandkids are coming over for a BBQ.

AND the sun is shining too!  :doh:  ;)  :huh:

349443[/snapback]

+9*1+

:lol: Happy birthday good 9l Bills budy And say hello to your beautiful daughter for us. You won't catch up with me no matter how fast you have your birthdays.

GO BILLS!

Two things.

1) you didnt tell us what you got for your Birthday.

2) What did you mean by my style? :huh:

Old fart............. ;)

350852[/snapback]

1. the best was the Star Wars 3 DVD set (now known as episodes IV, V, and VI :lol: )

2. I was referring to throwing shots, as opposed to DOING shots. I would think the latter is more your style, but I could be wrong. :doh:

old !@#$. :lol:

1. the best was the Star Wars 3 DVD set  (now known as episodes IV, V, and VI    :lol: )

2. I was referring to throwing shots, as opposed to DOING shots. I would think the latter is more your style, but I could be wrong.  :doh:

old !@#$.  :lol:

350896[/snapback]

I look forward to meeting you. I'm going to come up for the Carolina game. By then there could be good seats available. ;):huh: Peace Bro! ;)

And no, I dont do shots anymore. ;)