Detroit-unveils new Helmet in honor of their 90th season

TBBills Fan

Love the color of the helmet and its style...as far as the logo goes, I like the refresh, but I would say its good but could have been better.  

Overall though, I think the new helmet is a win and I dig it.  I would love to see a helmet with Bills colors using this style of base paint myself personally.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I was describing Detroit, not the Lions.  I actually like Dan Campbell, we were lucky to beat them last year, after our game they wont an a tear and if they beat us, they would have won 7 in a row.

They are a team to watch in the NFC. I don't know if they could get by the Eagles or Niners, but they have a good chance at the playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me if they win their division.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Love the color of the helmet and its style...as far as the logo goes, I like the refresh, but I would say its good but could have been better.  

Overall though, I think the new helmet is a win and I dig it.  I would love to see a helmet with Bills colors using this style of base paint myself personally.  

Im not sure I like the lion in the logo. It looks stretched out, too thin, and I dont mean to insult the artist but looks too amateurish.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 17

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Im not sure I like the lion in the logo. It looks stretched out, too thin, and I dont mean to insult the artist but looks too amateurish.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Yeah I totally agree, the only thing that saves it is the stripes in terms of just being a refresh.  But the old lion is much better and I think they could have done a much better lion in the new logo.  

The color and paint style save the helmet though for me and overall still is a win.  But I am with you, the lion is a weak spot for sure

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

that would be interesting!

7 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

it’s intentional - supposed to hearken back to the old Ford Mustang logo.

image.thumb.jpeg.659a5be9ff4a4290e33a993b235dcfef.jpeg

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

it’s intentional - supposed to harken back to the old Ford Mustang logo.

I see, yeah I see that now that you point it out - I wouldn't have gotten that.

I still think it could have been a bit crisper and not so sketch looking.

Capture.JPG

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.