Tyreke under investigation

aristocrat

Full tweet:

"Evan Feldman, the attorney for the Employee of the Kelly Fleet, Inc and Julius Collins, the attorney for Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill, have issued the following joint statement: “The parties to the incident which occurred on June 18th, 2023 at the Haulover Marina involving Tyreek Hill have resolved their differences.”"

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

Full tweet:

"Evan Feldman, the attorney for the Employee of the Kelly Fleet, Inc and Julius Collins, the attorney for Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill, have issued the following joint statement: “The parties to the incident which occurred on June 18th, 2023 at the Haulover Marina involving Tyreek Hill have resolved their differences.”"

• Haha (+1) 2

A total POS person.  There is a part of me that can only hope he picks the wrong person to f with and gets the other end of it. I dont wish ill on people but man this pushes the limits of that philosophy. 

The dude probably has some deep seated issues, but it doesnt excuse the behavior.  Almost a caricature of an a-hole athlete. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I'm. It saying he a model citizen or anything but that video shows nothing to me that he should be suspended. I think we we're just hoping so it make our game against them easier if I'm being honest. 

Honestly, more disappointed that he didn't get charged.  I really don't care about the suspension.

Not even about him but it's an awful look when these guys can just walk around and know that there are almost no consequences when it comes to dealing with the justice system.

And even worse are the people that mentor and train these players that put them so high on a pedestal that they actually believe that they are better than other people, not just at sports but better in general.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Honestly, more disappointed that he didn't get charged.  I really don't care about the suspension.

Not even about him but it's an awful look when these guys can just walk around and know that there are almost no consequences when it comes to dealing with the justice system.

And even worse are the people that mentor and train these players that put them so high on a pedestal that they actually believe that they are better than other people, not just at sports but better in general.

I agree with this for sure. You and I would get the book thrown at use, vey hey we don't catch a ball and run fast or make millions for a team. (You get what I'm saying here lol). It also bring up the whole notion of hush money. If you can pay off the victim is it still a crime?  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.