Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2023-2024

Draconator

Anyone watching that saw the redwings intro with the kid bringing out the redwings flag: that was my nephew. His family are big time wings fans. Sucks it was against the sabres 

• Like (+1) 1

Mar 18 2024 Monday

🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Seattle Kraken

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT

Climate Pledge Arena

and we still have hockey.to watch  I  would love to see a DUB!

Go  Sabres!

Forget about the playoff race.  Tonight's game is about so much more than that.  The Buffalo Sabres have NEVER beaten the Seattle Kraken.  The Kraken have lost to every other franchise in the league except for Buffalo.  This is basically 1970s Dolphins vs Bills or 2000-2020 Patriots vs Bills.  I haven't looked at the betting line but the Sabres have got to be the biggest underdogs since Rocky vs Apollo or USA vs the Soviet Team in 1980.  Its time to get this 10,000 lb gorilla off our backs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Dubba DUB DUB 💃🏿

6-2

Skinner with the hat trick

Another fun game to watch.   ESPN Plus PLEASE don't black me out again. Very often when I can watch they win. Just sayin'

LOL 💛 💙 💛

Tomorrow another Game!! Go Sabres!!

13 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Forget about the playoff race.  Tonight's game is about so much more than that.  The Buffalo Sabres have NEVER beaten the Seattle Kraken.  The Kraken have lost to every other franchise in the league except for Buffalo.  This is basically 1970s Dolphins vs Bills or 2000-2020 Patriots vs Bills.  I haven't looked at the betting line but the Sabres have got to be the biggest underdogs since Rocky vs Apollo or USA vs the Soviet Team in 1980.  Its time to get this 10,000 lb gorilla off our backs.

they broke the loss streak HA! That streak had to GO I agree.

Playoffs? Yeah I'm not counting those chickens before they hatch. It's a game by game watch and ENJOY as long as it lasts.

• Like (+1) 1

Mar 19 2024 TUESDAY

🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT

Rogers Arena

another Dub please 🙂 GRACIAS indeed.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

That red wings win is just brutal. Score with 10 seconds left to tie it and then win in OT. 

I was going to stay up for the game but now I probably won't... just check the final in the am.  Dammit...

1 hour ago, Process said:

That red wings win is just brutal. Score with 10 seconds left to tie it and then win in OT. 

You want the children to show up 2 nights in a row? They're just so very tired. 1 shot in the 2nd period so far. 1. Getting outshot 24-8 in the game.  Bodes well.

Tired Baby GIF

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-vancouver-canucks-recap-highlights-playoff-picture-devon-levi

I post this as a full game recap. Shucks. Well the chances of any playoffs are dim. But I still will watch until the season ends. And the playoffs albeit with a Lot less invested iinterest

Levi in net played his heart out I thought. The score could have been much higher. Levi was not the reason the Sabres lost. 

I still love hockey 

1 hour ago, muppy said:

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-vancouver-canucks-recap-highlights-playoff-picture-devon-levi

I post this as a full game recap. Shucks. Well the chances of any playoffs are dim. But I still will watch until the season ends. And the playoffs albeit with a Lot less invested iinterest

Levi in net played his heart out I thought. The score could have been much higher. Levi was not the reason the Sabres lost. 

I still love hockey 

Spring playoff hockey in Buffalo is nothing short of epic … such a shame that the sabres didn’t get that memo

• Like (+1) 1

Vancouver is a good example that becoming a good NHL team isnt splitting the atom.  They play in Rick Tocchet's likeness and grind the other team to a pulp.

They had 83 points last season and are like the best team in the NHL this year.  The Sabres had 91 points, obsess about learning, growth and maximizing communications and tell us that "success is seldom linear", and predictably take a step backward.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Vancouver is a good example that becoming a good NHL team isnt splitting the atom.  Theyy play in Rick Tocchet's likeness and grind the other team to a pulp.

They had 83 points last season and are like the best team in the NHL this year.  The Sabres had 91 points, obsess about learning, growth and maximizing communications and tell us that "success is seldom linear", and predictably take a step backward.

We have a very soft team and too many players with exactly the same makeup.

Need greater diversity on the roster and more grit.

A rock solid starting goalie would help a lot too, though 6k has been pretty solid this year.

When we miss the playoffs again, I do believe Granato should go; and I have always liked him too.

• Agree 1

Mar 21 2024 THURSDAY

🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers

6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT

Rogers Place

Sabres hockey tonite. Please get a Dub 🙂

Go Sabres!

• Like (+1) 1