Thurman Thomas having a moving sale June 1-3

UConn James

Moving sale for one of Buffalo’s most beloved athletes!

7562 Eddy Road , Colden NY 
* security surveillance on property

Thursday, June 1, 3:00PM to 7:00PM
Friday, June 2,10:00AM to 4:00PM
Saturday, June 3,10:00AM to 1:00PM

This is an exciting sale not only of a very loved Buffalo Bill player but also for one of our city's most giving families. They are staying in the area but have moved out of this home in Colden, and we are assisting with their liquidation.Included in this sale is high end couture, great sporting equipment and most importantly Buffalo Bills memorabilia! Many signed photographs, hats, t-shirts, jackets, sneakers, posters... it’s all here! High end couture including Gucci, Versace, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, concert t-shirts, snow boards, helmets, bikes, professional golf gear, signed golf bags and memorabilia, fish mount, signed artwork, MacKenzie Childs dinnerware, gorgeous Christmas trees, furniture, books and so much more! Security detail is on site. Sale opens Thursday 3 'til 7PM and runs through Saturday.  Link below for questions

https://ednalouise.com/faq

Photos of items, lots of autograph stuff and collectibles on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100064633874356/posts/pfbid0qg8YfHh6GtW3htaWjbTW6kufNbhJr1kwcmUt53XuBXQHkPvbWtMMemMW6EMzXpV2l/?mibextid=cr9u03

• Thank you (+1) 1

Somebody can get rich off this if they're able to get a lot of this stuff "at a steal" and then turn around and sell it to sports collectors, although I surmise that loads of sports collectors will be there buying, so who knows. The authenticity of the stuff will never be in question though, as long as the buyer(s) saves those pictures from the auction house.

Edited by Bob Jones

5 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Somebody can get rich off this if they're able to get a lot of this stuff "at a steal" and then turn around and sell it to sports collectors, although I surmise that loads of sports collectors will be there buying, so who knows. The authenticity of the stuff will never be in question though, as long as the buyer(s) saves those pictures from the auction house.

Not really.  The problem is that the auction house knows the value of the items.  Something tells me they won’t be selling items at a “steal.”  Maybe if they do 50% off towards the end of the sale, but the prices aren’t going to be cheap

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s a very trendy spot

Wasn’t trendy when I grew up there in the 80’s/early 90’s. I remember mostly hanging out in mini park trying to get people to buy us beer at Willie’s while fending off the insane guys that were just released from the mental hospital. I went back down there the last time I was in town and I didn’t recognize the neighborhood.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Wasn’t trendy when I grew up there in the 80’s/early 90’s. I remember mostly hanging out in mini park trying to get people to buy us beer at Willie’s while fending off the insane guys that were just released from the mental hospital. I went back down there the last time I was in town and I didn’t recognize the neighborhood.

Gentrification 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.