Go Woke. Go Broke.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Pos like this never run for office.  But play the man behind the curtain...

That's who's taking over for Georgie when he goes to Hell?  LOL!  Good luck.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Sounds like these airlines have decided that hiring mechanics that know the difference between a torque wrench and a hammer doesn't matter as long as they've got the right cultural mix on the team.  If you plan on flying commericial from here on then pack a chute in your carry-on.  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like these airlines have decided that hiring mechanics that know the difference between a torque wrench and a hammer doesn't matter as long as they've got the right cultural mix on the team.  If you plan on flying commericial from here on then pack a chute in your carry-on.  

When the plane crashes you can die happy knowing that the flight crew is woke

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ukrainian-born Japanese woman sparks debate after being crowned Miss Japan

Carolina Shiino, whose both parents were Ukrainian, arrived in Japan at age of five

A lot of the woke crap I don't agree with at all.  This is one don't really understand the uproar.  She's lived in Japan most of her life.  She speaks Japanese.  She seems to be immersed in Japanese culture.  She's a Japanese citizen.  Japan is more closed off to immigrants than most countries, but it's not like this woman showed up and won the next week.  

Now, if it's politically driven because she was born in Ukraine, that's not right either, but I didn't see anything suggesting that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, cle23 said:

A lot of the woke crap I don't agree with at all.  This is one don't really understand the uproar.  She's lived in Japan most of her life.  She speaks Japanese.  She seems to be immersed in Japanese culture.  She's a Japanese citizen.  Japan is more closed off to immigrants than most countries, but it's not like this woman showed up and won the next week.  

Now, if it's politically driven because she was born in Ukraine, that's not right either, but I didn't see anything suggesting that.

If they're fine with it, then that's all there is to say about it.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Biden's administration fumbling and bumbling provides more than enough daily comic relief for free so why pay for it?  I expect his "big" response to Iran will be another belly buster event. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden's administration fumbling and bumbling provides more than enough daily comic relief for free so why pay for it?  I expect his "big" response to Iran will be another belly buster event. 

He needs a war bad.

his entire domestic and foreign policy is failing spectacularly.

• Agree 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:27 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Bud Light is crap. So is PBR, Miller Lite, Modelo and all the other crap beers that Bud Light drinkers have flocked to that don't use trans marketing.

Karen will start singing a different tune in 5-4-3-2-1

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump adores your support. 

😘

How thick is your skull? Asking for a few people? Blow your kissy faces at someone else. Middle aged man who lives in his moms basement wearing a tinfoil hat isn't my type.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Water is wet 

And?

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How thick is your skull? Asking for a few people? Blow your kissy faces at someone else. Middle aged man who lives in his moms basement wearing a tinfoil hat isn't my type.

You will vote for Trump a third time - we know.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Anyone surprised that Elon is paying for this and Elon/Bonnie is defending a Nazi?

They tell you who they are each and every day.

Scum

I am not surprised he is helping someone he feels got screwed.  How exactly is she a Nazi?  

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The burden of proof is on you, idiot. U called her a nazi.

Why are you freaks afraid to do the work yourself? 

There is a reason why Elon is involved.

Go look it up Trumpy

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Why are you freaks afraid to do the work yourself? 

There is a reason why Elon is involved.

Go look it up Trumpy

We didn't call her a nazi, dumbass. Do u enjoy getting schooled daily?