Biden's Unqualified Commie Nominees For Federal Judge

The commie Biden administration appointing federal judges who can't define Article II of the constitution or who are for repealing laws that prohibit pedophiles from living near elementary schools or day care centers?

Rubber stamp away say senate democrats...

Maybe we need a more nuanced conversation around this issue?

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is precisely why they had to drag poor Sen. Feinstein back into the building.

Judicial nominees weren't getting out of committee.

But now her staff can vote for her.

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is precisely why they had to drag poor Sen. Feinstein back into the building.

Judicial nominees weren't getting out of committee.

But now her staff can vote for her.

Elder Abuse… poor woman has no business being dragged into work at that age in that condition. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The commie Biden administration appointing federal judges who can't define Article II of the constitution or who are for repealing laws that prohibit pedophiles from living near elementary schools or day care centers?

why are they asking all these law questions??

it’s simple 

1) are you extreme lefty?

if yes; 

2) are you lgbtq+map$&@xyz, poc, or BOTH??

if yes, welcome! You are qualified…

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Elder Abuse… poor woman has no business being dragged into work at that age in that condition. 

You got that right. It’s shameful bringing her back in. Have you seen the video of them helping her out of her car? What is this….”Weekend at Bernie’s”? Sheeesh!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/11/2023 at 4:58 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Poor thing.

"Trembling, Confused, Where am I going?" Feinstein back at work

AA1b4bnP.img?h=344&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein returned to the Senate in an allegedly confused state Wednesday as she entered the Capitol in a wheelchair.

The 89-year-old lawmaker was absent from the Senate for over two months due to complications from her shingles diagnosis. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer greeted Feinstein outside the Senate chamber, where she trembled and appeared confused, the Huffington Post reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trembling-confused-dianne-feinstein-asks-where-am-i-going-as-she-s-rolled-back-in-to-work-as-a-us-senator/ar-AA1b4dTC

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Poor thing.

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein returned to the Senate in an allegedly confused state Wednesday as she entered the Capitol in a wheelchair.

The 89-year-old lawmaker was absent from the Senate for over two months due to complications from her shingles diagnosis. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer greeted Feinstein outside the Senate chamber, where she trembled and appeared confused, the Huffington Post reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trembling-confused-dianne-feinstein-asks-where-am-i-going-as-she-s-rolled-back-in-to-work-as-a-us-senator/ar-AA1b4dTC

And this why term limits are needed.  

• Agree 6

On 5/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Thank god there are a few politicians that didn't leave their Balls at the door of the Senate when they were voted into office !!

Thanks Ted for standing up for what a lot of us believe in and speaking the truth and not being afraid of the woke American cancel culture or any other organization .

The scary thing is, if Biden or anyone his administration nominated these people with out doing their due diligence to find out if they were qualified for the position that tells us all once again that their decision making is less than desirable for the nation & it's people,  yet there are still those that think he is a great president  !!! 

Go Figure ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Poor thing.

I feel for the women being of that age & being to the point of not knowing where she is going but that is the way a lot of her peers are too & they are much younger . Schumer & others can tell her how & who to vote for to get the appointments they need for the judiciary which is wrong !! 

That being said there needs to be term limits there is a certain time in a persons life some definitely different from others that their capacity's start to decline & they should be at the top of their game just as much on the day they leave as they were on the day they were appointed to their seat .

The American people & the nation need the absolute best of these people they need to have the mental clarity & sharpness to perform the duties to uphold their constituents beliefs while in office & if they don't there should be some kind of way that they can be relived of their duties even if it is before the end of their term .

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/12/2023 at 6:02 AM, BillsFanNC said:

What say you @ChiGoose is Kato Crews qualified to be a federal judge?

What about this one?  @SectionC3 ?

Please tell me these morons were told not to answer any questions like this from Republicans.  They can’t possibly be that stupid.  

I mean they definitely are but this is next level Idiocracy.  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

And age limits.

I can't even say 100% I agree with age limits.  If the person can do the job and the entire job, then I don't care.  But no one should be there more than 8 years.  

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I can't even say 100% I agree with age limits.  If the person can do the job and the entire job, then I don't care.  But no one should be there more than 8 years.  

Voting age should be 26.  If you can be on mommy and daddy’s health insurance until then, you don’t get to vote to keep it that way.  

The military is 18 and no that doesn’t give you the right to have a say in who we decide to fight or not - it’s in your interest to NOT engage in a war and die.  This has always been the dumbest justification for letting 18 year olds vote.   And, has that change stopped your leaders from getting us involved in some of the most misguided foreign adventures possible?  What it does is cement we’ll likely never see a draft.  Which is likely anyway because the days of large kinetic wars are over.  

Unless someone attacks us.  Can’t imagine why any country would try, just be better off convincing it there is a lethal flu heading it’s way.  

Repeal the 17th amendment immediately.  

Your Senators don’t care about their state interests until it’s election season. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Your Senators don’t care about their state interests until it’s election season. 

Mine do. And I don't want the east coasters and west coasters deciding shyt for me and my life. I can only imagine

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, Big Blitz said:

Been saying this for years:

Repeal the 17th Amendment: Direct Election of Senators

The U.S. Senate was meant to be the voice of The States in Congress, but more specifically—the state legislatures. Under the original design, state legislatures were meant to be the most consequential institutions and hold the real power in the entire government structure. This, for example, is why the Founders gave ultimate power for selecting presidential electors to state legislatures. Not the state governors, courts, or popular vote—the state legislatures.

Why is that?

State legislatures are the institutions closest to the people. State legislators, for the most part, live in the communities they represent. They interact with their constituents on a daily basis at work, at the store, in church, etc. So if they are not being responsive to the concerns of those they represent, they’re going to hear about it. If they are unwilling to carry out the people’s wishes, it is far easier to unseat a state legislator than any other constitutional office.

The Founders believed government, by its very nature, is corrupt. However, state legislatures are considered the least corrupt institution when viewed as a whole. Nearly 7,400 state legislative seats are spread out across the country and constantly turning over. A “George Soros-type” figure can’t co-opt enough of them to push through any agenda nationwide effectively.

That helps explain why the Democrats had to go to extraordinary lengths to bypass state legislatures in the lead-up to the 2020 election and throughout the election contest period. They wouldn’t have been able to get away with the steal otherwise.

By pushing ultimate power down to state legislatures, the Founders understood it was the most effective means to keep control in the hands of the people within a representative government.

Remember, we are (were) the United States of America, and that is where the real power is supposed to reside. The federal government itself was not intended to have much power at all. As stated by James Madison in Federalist [Paper] No. 45:

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce” ~ James Madison—Federalist No. 45

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/08/07/repeal-the-17th-amendment-direct-election-of-senators/

The United States is dead.  But pockets (large ones) of America still exist.  The ones with ideas on how to maintain the world’s last best hope.  

The other side - the authoritarians - want only centralized power and one party rule.

Its tougher for the other side to achieve that if we stick to the intent of the Constitution.  A document they think is “kinda trash.”

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

THIS IS EMBARRASSING. Ninth Circuit Contender Is Exposed As Pretender.

Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Ware had long recounted (as this New York Times article put it) the “tragedy that made him ‘hungry for justice’: the murder of his teen-age brother, Virgil, in a racist shooting in Birmingham . . . at the height of the civil rights struggle in 1963.” James was pedaling his bicycle, with 13-year-old Virgil on the handlebars, when two white teenagers shot and killed Virgil, on “the same day that four little black girls were killed in the Ku Klux Klan bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church across town.”

In the years since his appointment to the federal bench, Ware had told the story “over and over at judicial conferences and in newspaper interviews” and had “held audiences . . . spellbound with his account.”

Except it turned out that Ware’s story was a fiction. More precisely, the horrific incident that Ware described did occur, but it was a different James Ware who was Virgil’s brother and who was riding the bicycle. Judge Ware was pretending to be that other James Ware.

The man who discovered and exposed Ware’s lie was a federal district judge in Alabama, U. W. Clemon. Judge Clemon, who became Alabama’s first black federal judge in 1980, had often heard Ware tell his story. In early August 1997, he read a Birmingham newspaper article that recounted the murder of Virgil Ware. The article quoted his brother James at length and stated that he continued to live in Birmingham and “has worked for Drummond/ABC Coke for 20 years.” It also included pictures of Virgil Ware’s family.

https://www.confirmationtales.com/p/ninth-circuit-contender-is-exposed?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1213517&post_id=137986573&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=9bg2k&utm_medium=email

Ooops. This sort of lie would seem to be bad judicial behavior.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Well if they put a judge in place or even nominates one that doesn't know the difference or won't give a factual answer of the difference between a man & a women doesn't that just about say it all ? 

• Agree 1

On 11/3/2023 at 6:27 AM, BillsFanNC said:

More from the supremely unqualified commie judicial nominee files...

FOR GODS SAKE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!! DO ALL OF THESE POLITICIANS TAKE A COURSE ABOUT HOW TO NOT ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION SOAB ...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's almost as if they follow a script. 

Get asked about specific cases or legal theories that they ruled on...

Answer with...

Senator, in my x years in practice and y years on the bench I didn't have to blah blah blah..

As long as they check a box,the lowering of standards can continue...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank God for Senator Kennedy.

“You said, ‘assault weapons may be banned

because they’re extraordinarily dangerous

and are not appropriate for legitimate self-defense purposes.’

Tell me what you meant by assault weapons?”

Biden’s Seventh Circuit judge nominee Nancy Maldonado: “I’m not a gun expert.”

Hey good new FQ...now even paralegals can become federal judges I'll bet.

Toss your hat in the ring, maybe?

You've got the useful idiot part down, but you probably need some work with your marxist chops.

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've got the useful idiot part down, but you probably need some work with your marxist chops.

May we all take note of the ultra-defensive poster.

I have written many posts that include my own legal analysis. You can check them against other sources, or with lawyers you may happen to know. They may disagree with my conclusions, but they would have no doubt they're written by a lawyer. 

Meanwhile, the Resident Ignorer When He's Not Surreptitiously Reading My Posts has shown us zero when it comes to advanced training in biology, biochemistry, whatever. In fact, he's made tons of jaw-droppingly stupid statements in relation to COVID treatments and vaccines. Hence: Lab Tech until further proof.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Julie Kelly is laughing at you hard.

So is Aileen... 

Idiots

• 2 weeks later...

Even Senate Democrats Are Objecting to Biden Judicial Nominee With Ties to Terrorists and Cop Killers

by Mike LaChance

Adeel Abdullah Mangi is a Biden administration judicial nominee to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. They have been trying to push him through the senate confirmation process for months, but Republicans have blocked the nominee because he has ties to people who were in the domestic terror group the Weather Underground and other radicals, including cop killers. Now even senate Democrats are objecting to Mangi’s nomination, meaning that the Biden administration should probably stop wasting everyone’s time with this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/even-senate-democrats-are-objecting-biden-judicial-nominee/

• Shocked 1

JUDGING ADEEL MANGI: 

After years immersed in radical politics, the nominee claims he never knew nothing about it. 

“To hear the Biden White House and their allies tell it, Third Circuit judicial nominee Adeel Mangi—whose nomination is all but dead following three Democratic defections—is the victim of a vicious right-wing smear campaign.”

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/judging-adeel-mangi/

Accurately reporting what leftists do and say is a smear.

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JUDGING ADEEL MANGI: 

After years immersed in radical politics, the nominee claims he never knew nothing about it. 

“To hear the Biden White House and their allies tell it, Third Circuit judicial nominee Adeel Mangi—whose nomination is all but dead following three Democratic defections—is the victim of a vicious right-wing smear campaign.”

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/judging-adeel-mangi/

Accurately reporting what leftists do and say is a smear.

There are 3 Dem Senators opposed to him.  He never had a chance.  :rolleyes: