Matt Araiza

SCBills

3 minutes ago, Stads said:

This is partially a joke I hope? If not, holy sh*t man

She should do the time ariza would have done if found guilty … in a woman prison 

accusing people of rape is lowest of lows

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It was determined the guy was not there when the group stuff happened. I hope people don’t plan to rehash all that. Bad things happened, in several regards, and she is not fully innocent. But please, let’s not start all over again. 

This is why we should never rush to judgment. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Feel free to merge or move to another forum, but a lot of people owe this man an apology. 

I was just coming here to post this!  I wonder how many people will actually read the undeniable facts that 100% clear him or just ignore them and ignorantly proclaim he’s guilty still.  

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Anxiously awaiting all of you Bills podcast hosts, content creators and Twitter clout chasers who read the board to publicly apologize for what they said about this man…

I know, I know… they’ll say nothing. 

I can name a few that were spouting ignorance about this in the past couple of weeks proclaiming no charges filed doesn’t mean he is innocent and that he still likely did it.

5 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Pretty sure I was flamed for even suggesting we shouldn’t judge him before the facts come out (not sure if it was on here or elsewhere). This is the sad side of “believe all women”. Hopefully he gets himself on track! 

I was right there saying the same thing and getting flamed for having the “audacity” to suggest we wait until we have real facts before ruining someone’s life.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 8

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Cost him some money and his reputation is ruined forever even being innocent 

His reputation was temporarily damaged. It has no impact on my view of him, and I wish him well going forward. A LOT of lessons to be learned here for everyone. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

His reputation was temporarily damaged. It has no impact on my view of him, and I wish him well going forward. A LOT of lessons to be learned here for everyone. 

Lessons sure 

But his reputation has absolutely been impacted… Half of the country will never even hear that he was cleared and his name will always be synonymous with a rapist

He lost his career and millions of dollars

She should go to jail

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I typically think better of people who are innocent of rape over actual rapists.   That’s just me though .. to each, their own. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I heard more than a few people saying that he should sue the Bills/NFL.  He's got no case against them.

Yeah unfortunately after "this woman belongs in jail", suing the Bills is the #2 sentiment I've seen.  I was against him being cut at the time, but I understood the Bills were also victims in the situation and were all but forced to.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

She should do the time ariza would have done if found guilty … in a woman prison 

accusing people of rape is lowest of lows

In theory I agree that false accusers should get serious jail time, but it's hard to prove a false accusation to a criminal standard.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

In theory I agree that false accusers should get serious jail time, but it's hard to prove a false accusation to a criminal standard.

Typically. But there is a lot of evidence in this case she lied. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I was right there saying the same thing and getting flamed for having the “audacity” to suggest we wait until we have real facts before ruining someone’s life.  In fact, there is a low life poster here who literally DM’d me, threatened me, and demanded to know what lot number I was going to be at so he could fight me over that.  I should have reported him, but didn’t…although I still have the DM.  Guarantee that ignorant fool doesn’t even apologize either.  

Jesus Effin Christ, report that lunatic.  Is he still active?

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

What on earth would make you think that was a good idea? 

If you delete it, I’ll delete the quote. 

Yeah the assault comment by that poster is uncalled for…BUT she should face consequences for her intentionally ruining a man’s career over lies, even maybe should go to prison.  

Not only did she lie about Araiza, but the police have video evidence from inside the room from two of the alleged attackers and nothing suggests what was going on wasn’t consensual, so she may have fabricated the whole story.  

Then her own friends and other witnesses gave statements she was wasn’t wasted, told people she was 18, and bragged about having sex two different times that night prior to even going to that room.  She was also running around the party telling people “I want you **** me, and if you don’t **** me then you are a *****.”

This woman intentionally ruined a man’s life over lies, things like this should have criminal and financial consequences.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

23 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Good for Matt.  I think the situation was such that the Bills had to cut him so that he could go and focus on defending his life.   I don't think the Bills or anyone else owe an apology.  Mat should blame himself for putting himself in such a position. 

I mean if his story from the article is completely accurate and he was taking a leak, and she was BSing her friends when she went back inside, then all he really did was be a name in the general area.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I typically think better of people who are innocent of rape over actual rapists.   That’s just me though .. to each, their own. 

I have a pretty funny folder going on my home PC of tweets with 100s of thousands of likes/interactions containing blatant, often malicious lies from various bluecheck accounts, prominent papers and journalists etc. 

Whose quiet updates/corrections are tweeted later and receive audiences 2+ orders of magnitude smaller in size. 

Once the initial damage is done it will never come close to being fully  reversed, and a large chunk of our population is lobotomized because of this and countless other behaviors like it

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Typically. But there is a lot of evidence in this case she lied. 

She was underaged at a party with a lot of alcohol. You will never be able to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that she consented to every sexual act that night. Any prosecutor wouldn't even bother filing charges. In a perfect world there would be some kind of justice here, but ultimately everyone involved will just have to get on with their lives.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not in this case though, mountains of evidence showing it.  Let’s not forget, her own Journal stated she had no idea who led her to that room.  But in a civil suit for money, she lied and said it was him despite the fact he wasn’t even there.  

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

She was underaged at a party with a lot of alcohol. You will never be able to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that she consented to every sexual act that night. Any prosecutor wouldn't even bother filing charges. In a perfect world there would be some kind of justice here, but ultimately everyone involved will just have to get on with their lives.

Unless she was on video… Looking sober enough

Talking about how she hooked up with a bunch of guys… Lots of videos at parties

If a woman accused me of rape I would want the hammer dropped

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.